Reviews for Force of Chaos
I remember the first time I read this I was confused by the sudden change from a cute chibi-fic to a mystical fix-all with Luke as a spirit and letting Asch and Van win without killing everyone fic... but you know, this second time I think I understood it better and really enjoyed it! The ideas are excellent, and it actually is wonderful to read a story that has a good ending for once! I think I'd actually read the series if one was ever made from this! Or any spin-offs you might come up with! Off to check your author bio to see what else you're working on, and thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2016
Maya Chain 23 chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
Wow this was a magnificent, exciting and fun ride! Your fic really explores very well the effects of the disappearance of the Score, Luke's simple wish of staying in Engave was so sweet and I adore how Asch actually got to see more of Luke as his own person. My favorite moments were the arrival in Baticul and the revelation in the throne room: the god-generals were having loads of fun, specially Sync, and how almost everyone had called dibs on killing Mohs(perfectly understandable).
Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
Uh...do they even have puppies in Auldrant? Dogs? Do they exist there?
Mila Nila chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
This chapter was glorious, hilarious chaos. Probably the best thing I've read in quite a while. It made me laugh so hard, even though its kinda short, but it makes even better, in my opinion.
FreeWeirdGal chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
I imagine the spirits would be very happy at being able to do their jobs. And not just the elemental spirts, but Rem/Aska/Luna and Shadow and Maxwell and Origin and any other spirit canon says exists. It makes me feel sorry for humanity.
crow4pres2k16 chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Goddamn son this was rad as fuck. Even though your writing is a bit disjointed at time it was still an amazing piece. I like how you thought about how everything would have been changed, and the Jade as a cult member is hilarious.
elise chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
Very, very awesome. :)
My Solitude chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Lovely story! xD
brica chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
This was kinda cool, I guess...
Discord chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Woudn't turning the clouds into cotton candy and making it rain chocolate be better? Yes, I'm biased.
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
cool
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
This is when it last stoped too []_[] y u no update? I like puppy!Luke :3
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
THIS! I have been finding for AGES DX last time I read it I forgot to favour/follow it or what so ever Now I can read this again:3 lucky~
AnnoCat chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Now this is how the world should end! XD

OMG, I have never loved a fanfic as much as I love this!

You my friend is purely genius!~