Reviews for Force of Chaos
Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
Uh...do they even have puppies in Auldrant? Dogs? Do they exist there?
Mila Nila chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
This chapter was glorious, hilarious chaos. Probably the best thing I've read in quite a while. It made me laugh so hard, even though its kinda short, but it makes even better, in my opinion.
FreeWeirdGal chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
I imagine the spirits would be very happy at being able to do their jobs. And not just the elemental spirts, but Rem/Aska/Luna and Shadow and Maxwell and Origin and any other spirit canon says exists. It makes me feel sorry for humanity.
The Royal Queen Akito chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Goddamn son this was rad as fuck. Even though your writing is a bit disjointed at time it was still an amazing piece. I like how you thought about how everything would have been changed, and the Jade as a cult member is hilarious.
elise chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
Very, very awesome. :)
My Solitude chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Lovely story! xD
brica chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
This was kinda cool, I guess...
Discord chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Woudn't turning the clouds into cotton candy and making it rain chocolate be better? Yes, I'm biased.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
cool
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
This is when it last stoped too []_[] y u no update? I like puppy!Luke :3
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
THIS! I have been finding for AGES DX last time I read it I forgot to favour/follow it or what so ever Now I can read this again:3 lucky~
AnnoCat chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Now this is how the world should end! XD

OMG, I have never loved a fanfic as much as I love this!

You my friend is purely genius!~
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
I'm surprised Ion didn't get shrunk too. Nice job. Thanks for the story.
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
I love love love how you deal with the consequences here. Too many people don't. I had to stop and give you props for that. It was very entertaining.

And ancient cults make everything better. I approve.
Mizu Hoseki chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
-claps loudly-

what a wonderful ending _

pure chaos _

-coos at the chibi Luke-

I'd be happy to give him presents _

-slaps Sync on the back-

you go ruin Daath some more kay

and I likey the cult thingy! _

Jade is perfect for Efreet _ setting things on fire, being a little devil, yeah, just perfect for him _

~Mizu