Reviews for Rescued by Remus
TheSkyeDragon chapter 11 . 9/24
CRAP MY HEART! I think my hearts crying alot... Im normally not a big fan of fics with the Dursleys being Overly Abusive, but I honestly didnt mind this one, and I absolutely LOVE harry and Remus' relationship, I was near cying after Harry and Remus' "sleepover" I think this is beautiful and I so want to read more! Amazing!
i love it this story i hop there will be more soon.
Alyssa the Free Spirit chapter 8 . 7/30
"I play pretend games in my cupboard. I pretend that really I'm a prince and I live in a big castle and I'm only sitting in a cupboard because I'm playing hide and seek with my mum and dad" How a child, an innocent one at that, thinks, that his parents are still alive, but hiding from him. All this will be over in a blink of an eye. How he thinks one day his mother would come looking for him. How he thinks he is loved.
This fic is good, the writing is good, and I can't help but face palm over Remus's actions. If you take his actions and put it out of context with a stranger saying all of this... Well... Stranger danger
Eagle Hawke chapter 2 . 5/15
Happy Birthday!
Gryffindordemigod77 chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
I LOVED this story. I read a lot of Snape and Harry father son stories, so I really enjoyed this, Remus being my absolute favorite character. Please update!
johnny.vick chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
omgo mg more more please more
Guest chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
What a pair of sweetie pies!
MoonyTheBookworm chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
Asdfghjkl this is sososososo good! I know you probably won't read this cuz last updated 2011 but please please please update you are truly an amazing writer!
Gihbjoiguhiuhgih chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Happy late birthday
Sarah chapter 11 . 9/28/2015
Nayzeth802 chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
This is awesome please add more to the story
chibi blue mouse chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
I enjoy this story and I've been going over most of the stories on my alert list, trying to see if it's a story worth waiting for even if it hasn't updated in forever or if I should just give up on the story and delete it from my watch list. This is definitely one of the stories worth waiting for. I can't wait to see where you go from here, and what will happen once Dumbledore does start trying to figure out what happened to Harry. Hope you update this story at some point. XD Try not to lose your creative edge. :D
Anonymous778 chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
OH NOOO! Please update, this is very good! Its different from what I usually see.
Rory chapter 11 . 1/13/2015
Love your story hope you Will continue even tho you havent update recently