Reviews for Harry's Hydrotherapy
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 2/12
This is not a bad premise for a mature story, but there is significant emphasis on the 'magic' of human relationships . . . . That said, I'd be interested in seeing how the plot develops, and I hope that the author can write and publish more over time.
faneka chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
I just found this story and have enjoyed reading it. I hope you will update and complete your older stories soon.
lil' Stoner chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
u should totally start this story back up
lordblink chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Well, this is certainly an interesting beginning to another superb story. This one, along with your other story, alternative medicine, are both certainly an interesting read. I look forward to hopefully someday seeing further developments on them.
mogu73 chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Always enjoy your stories. Wish this one was being continued. I think your sense of humor is the thing I enjoy the most. The Monty Python references are alway appreciated. ;-)
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Ah man, this one is actually interesting - and you had to go and abandon it! :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Hmmm, I'm actually liking this version of Septima. :-)
fanggrin chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Gaaaaa I was loving this story I want more chuckles
gategirl15747 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Please wright more soon
Muroshi chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
An interesting story that I hope you continue.
Fulgrim chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Are you EVER going to update this? C'mon, this is gold dust! More, please! :)
Runecutter chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Well this is wonderful. Poor Harry always gets it bad, doesn't he?
And you love to torture Hermione, don't you? Now including the help of the Hogwarts staff AND her parents.

I just love it! :D Bawdy banter, Python quotes, nude nursing... it should be a genre of its own :)!

I don't really dare to ask... but is there hope?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Another very good Storyline.
A bit more complicated as usual, a bit more dearing and a bit more intimate.

Something seldom found as good in FF.

But i think you have a huge problem with your muse.
She seems to let you down most of the time.
Starting fiercely, making good ground and then when the next major step should be taken she chickens out, live you blank somehow.

it would be very nice if you could sort your quarrels out wit her because tis, among to many others, should be finished properly.
Don't you think?

I hope to get an email sying ... ne chapteer for...

All the best for you
vagrantboy chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
I really like your work. Everything you write is humorous, witty, with just the right amount of tongue-in-cheek. Please continue!
Kudou Shinichi chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Oh wow, this is very thoughtful and witty.