Reviews for Harry's Hydrotherapy
observentuser chapter 3 . 9/15
Intersting premise. Looking forward to seeing where you take this. Especially which witches you decide on ;-)
Myths-R-Real chapter 2 . 8/9
I didn't know you could find a sweet Merlin riding a bicycle in an in-ground pool. Although, I did know that very rarely, you can find a sweet Mum riding your Dad in an in-ground pool. You just need to watch out for their 'Embarrassing Splash Attack.' Depending on who it hits can be super effective!
otakumick chapter 3 . 6/11
Fascinating start, it would be a pity if the story weren't continued.
Corwyn chapter 3 . 2/27
Enjoying this intriguing story, hoping it continues. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Grovtech chapter 3 . 2/8/2016
This is an interesting story featuring a rather nasty curse.
Good Stuff!
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Emily has just seen house elves, though, when they brought Harry over.

Any chance of this being finished?
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
This is not a bad premise for a mature story, but there is significant emphasis on the 'magic' of human relationships . . . . That said, I'd be interested in seeing how the plot develops, and I hope that the author can write and publish more over time.
faneka chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
I just found this story and have enjoyed reading it. I hope you will update and complete your older stories soon.
lil' Stoner chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
u should totally start this story back up
lordblink chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Well, this is certainly an interesting beginning to another superb story. This one, along with your other story, alternative medicine, are both certainly an interesting read. I look forward to hopefully someday seeing further developments on them.
mogu73 chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Always enjoy your stories. Wish this one was being continued. I think your sense of humor is the thing I enjoy the most. The Monty Python references are alway appreciated. ;-)
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Ah man, this one is actually interesting - and you had to go and abandon it! :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Hmmm, I'm actually liking this version of Septima. :-)
fanggrin chapter 3 . 7/10/2013