Reviews for The Possibility of Loss
SoulAlchemist9310 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT ONLY THE BEGINNING I REALLY AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS STORY
superatea chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I loved it, and I like the happy endigns.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Like how it ended with Sam opening his eyes.
Leahelisabeth chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
You did the right thing. Down with Deathfics! I loved this.
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I liked this a lot. I love to write about, and read about, John being a good father. Or at least a loving father, even though he screwed up at times and didn't always give the boys what they needed. But he really came through here. Loved him ripping into that doctor for upsetting Dean, and loved that he wouldn't let Dean blame himself. Loved the comfort, and him refusing to let Dean run away. Really, really sweet.

I was surprised that you described Sam as having blue eyes, though. His eyes are hazel. That was a little jarring for me, but it was a small thing.

Oh, and I LOVED the way you used Missouri here. That she called to both encourage John-letting him know Sam was fighting-and warn him that Dean was really hurting. Excellent idea. And you did a fantastic job capturing her voice, it sounded just like her.

Nicely done!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
oh I love the end was perfect
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I wouldn't have liked it half as much if it was a death fic the brothers work to well together.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Great job with that story! I loved it. Poor Dean blaming himself. I'm glad that John got him to let go of the pain he was holding in. I'm so happy you didn't kill Sam! I don't like SN death fics.
Heartaches and Cheap Wine chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This is such a good story! I cant believe that it doesnt have more reviews!

That was so emotion packed thats yeah, guess what, I cried again, and guess what else, I'm so not afraid to admit it! I've also forwarded the link to a couple of my friends, i hope you dont mind!

Anyways, Awesome as always!

love and Sunshine

K

xox
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I, for one, am hoping it's the beginning, because I would love to see some Sam/Dean interaction in this story. I mean, I know we get plenty of that since they ARE the show, and that a Dean/John thing was LONG overdue-so kudos on that-but I do so love Sam and Dean together. And I saw a movie today that totaly deprived me of the brotherly fluff I'd been EXPECTING from it, so I'm really looking for something to make up for that.

Sorry for the monologuing. And just so you know, if you do decide to just end it there, this totally works as an ending. Either way it's going on my favorites list.
mel087 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
this is really good! i love guilty dean and caring john! if u wanna read another story similar to this one with a heartwrenching dean emotional breakdown, it's called "The Test" by montez. It's awesome so go check it out :)
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I don't like death fics either so thanks for letting Sam wake up! I have a real soft spot for hurt Sam and upset Dean so this is right up my alley!

Looking forward to some more if there's going to be some!
Dutch92 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Awesome! SO glad you didnt kill sam, i woulda been pissed! lol
Benigma chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
No,no! Your story worked just fine! Thanks for not killing Sam! :D Poor Dean, he needed a good cry. I love seeing this side of John. You know it's there, he just so rarely showed it. Well done!

- Wendy
supernaural fan chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
love this story and ii would love to see more