Reviews for Racing the Summer Moon
Natasha P chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I loved the story. It made me laugh. I think Peter's family life is especially believable. The end was not as clearly written as the rest, or maybe I was just not reading as careful. Lovely job in all.
gibrelina chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Oh...that's a wonderful story! The characterisation is awesome, how carefree and thoughtless James and Sirius can be haha

And you didn't put Peter as an idiot. So you scored a few points in my book.
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I laughed so hard I hiccuped. Just so you know, this doesn't happen often. Bottom line: I loved this story, and you are a phenomenal writer. I could sing the praises of this fic all day if you let me, which include but are not limited to: excellent IC-ness, snappy dialogue and an intelligent plot. Lovely job!
volturi-fied chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wow...wow...I really loved this...such a mix of emotions and a beautiful back story.

I laughed, sighed and very nearly cried. You really are quite an amazing author...once again I loved it...
lilyre chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
it was really enjoyable... i think it was a good description of the characters... it really... i dont know, showed them well. it was really good (i need a better word then really, i just dont want to think of one right now)
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Yay, you are writing again! :D

This was masterpiece of a story, it was really well written and the characterisation was great! I loved the letters the boys wrote Moony, I loved Uncle Alphard, I loved Remus's mother, and I loved that you gave Peter a moment of glory!

Nice work!