Reviews for Truth in Misconceptions
Amanthya chapter 1 . 5/1
Marvelous in-depth character study of the girls. Very much enjoyed it.
Miss Camile chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
this is so insightfull
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I am speechless.
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I think i teared up at the end a little xD
I really love this. It adds so much depth to their characters and its like AUUGHH ASDJKSNSLKNSKSKMAKDKAKDa ;w; so beautiful
Torikki Jinx chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Women multiplies whatever you give her. If you give her a house, she'll make you a home. Buy her groceries, she'll cook you a meal. Get her to smile and she'll make you laugh like there's no tomorrow. So- if you give her any crap, you will recieve a ton of shit. And by a ton of shit, I mean a ton of shit cuz women are better at getting information than the FBI.
0rchidd chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
The women of Naruto are so much stronger then anyone has given them credit for, even here on FF they are underestimated and objectified, but THIS. This is shining example of who they are as women and as ninja. Well done.
Caeria chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Wonderful story. I think my favorites were TenTen and Hinata.
moon eclipse shadows chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This was beautifully written.
I loved the parts about Sakura and Tenten.
I really liked the focus on the girls themselves, and the stories that were interwoven with the narrative.
KenzoTheGreat chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This was so awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
What an awesome story, you gave me goosebumps. Hinata's part is my favourite
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
*applauds* I can see this.
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
my my my
pengooo chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I really loved this! Definitely one of my favorite non-pairing stories.
KawaiPanda chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Awesomeness.
I really like the concept behind this. Great job!
Observer chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
You have dignified these 4 female characters to a whole new level! Not many would have thought so, usually it would just be romantic pairings, not that I don't like it. I cannot thank you enough! I am so happy for reading this fic. Thank you for publishing this fic in . May your writing career flourish!