Reviews for Final Illusion A Final fantasy VII Novel
Creature chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Well this is interesting. I get 12 chappies in, and that's all you got up? Damn it, I hate cliffies...

Anyways man. just wanted to say good story, and great chappy. I really do hope you continue writing this, and really hope you don't give it up like one Arxane. I hate making that particular paralel, but that really really fucking sucked.

Anyways, I know the real world can catch up to you, as it happens to the best of us, but I do hope you post another chapter sooner rather than later.

Nice work, and I'll be checking up from time to time.
Animefan111 chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
OH! its very nice to hear from you again! . first of all!

I have read your profile! you are making a change to this story? hmm I thought it was fine as it was actually! but hey Ill support you all the way for it! (as long as it clerith) *giggles*

nextly on with my little review! forgive for the late reply been busy with exams *cries in the corner*

I really adore you make each character a slight change to them is fine! I ABSOLUTELY love the clerith moments in this!

I seriously like how you keep it with action and letting us know whats going on with AVALANCHE and Shinra/turks! we get to see from both side of the story! heheh I had to reread this story again just for the pleasure of it! xD definitely calm me down from all the stress lately hehe! .

anyhoo keep up the good work! :D I cant wait to see how your story is going to turn out!

~Syynn
sloganlogan chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
really cool story ive been reading it from start over the past couple of days the only criticism id give is the chapter lenghts, shorter chapters would probably be eassier to handle but thats just my oppinion. so great story hope ya update soon
Animefan111 chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
oh my I was suppose to sleep but never mind that after reading this story I fell in love with it! ITS AMAZING!

I hope you dont stop writing! this is a fantastic story with a twist to it xD I like the very slow pace between cloud and aerith! This whats makes a story very well written

I enjoy the action and how each character is portrayed lol they are still themselves and not to ooc like most stories would have them lol

I just hope she doesnt die! I like aerith a lot! *cries in the corner* ill be waiting for the next story whenever you update it xD
Terran34 chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
You...are...AMAZING! I've hated final fantasy VII ever since I heard of it. I was a die hard FF VI fan and it sickened me that anyone could like seven more than eight. I'd convinced myself that the characters, villains, story, and system were way better than VII's. SO naturally I read Peptuck's Gunblade Saga. And I read that twice, loving it. It was awesome. Then, at the end of that story, peptuck recommended your original Curse of Memory. I knew it was VII, but it was Peptuck. If peptuck says its good...

Anyway, that's how I got hooked on Curse of memory. For me, it was Gunblade saga all over again. I read it. twice. My first thought after finishing was...Sephiroth is a freaking BEAST! My second was...Why does Yuffie love materia so much? My third was...maybe VII isn't so bad after all. I promptly went out and bought VII. Congratulations. You have done the impossible. You have made me love VII.
WedgePalmer chapter 6 . 3/21/2009

Poor Wedge, Jessie and Biggs...Rest in Peace :(

Great story though: keep it up and please dont end it now! You're doing great. At least do to the end of disk one, I implore you!
Ken Lee chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
long time to see, very good. Don't give up
VampishAdvanced chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Ho we, I just finished reading the original Curse of Memory, and now there's lots more tasty Final Fantasy pie for me to feast upon. I like where this one is going. Especially the change in some of the dialogue and especially Barret's accent. Keep it up dude, hope to see this one finished too. -