Reviews for And Now What
16moments chapter 9 . 8/23/2008
Oh yes please...a sequel. I love the way you write. This should be in a book. I and I am sure all those who read it, just could not put it down. So much joy and fun in your writing.

I am going to read your other stories now.
16moments chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
I love it. The easy banter, the wonderful friendship, the humour, the promise and expectations , the hotness , the angst are all there. what a very enjoyable story.
Mcalison chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
Super cute story, loved it!
loozy chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
Yes, yes, yes, please write a sequel!

I love Izzie/Alex, and you depicted the new start of their reatoinship so beautifully! Please write more!
fluffyfinchelcake chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
AWW! This was amazing!
raelenie chapter 9 . 8/16/2008

i really loved it! alex and izzie are adorablle- BUT

SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL!(pretty please with chocolate icing on top!*lets face it0 those cherries aren't that nice-kinda fake) but anyhoo...

sequal. please?if u have time. :)

loved this story btw!
MonaGirl chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
Yes please, make a sequel! The last chapter was funny and also romantic. I liked that the old lady thought they are a married couple and that Alex didn't correct her. Great writing as always!
greysdays13 chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
yes write a sequel! i really liked this story and you should continue it into the hospital!
Pallas.athena-Z2H chapter 9 . 8/16/2008

please make a sequel
MonaGirl chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
Aww ... she kissed him in the sunset. How romantic! The perfect moment to do so. Amazingly written. Can't wait for more!
fluffyfinchelcake chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
Aww, I love this fic!
fluffyfinchelcake chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
AWW! I loved Alex in this chapter, he was very in character. Izzie was too of course, you write them very well
raelenie chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
beautiful...absolutely beautiful!

loved it...alex and izzie are gonna firgure it out

do i sense impending doom and drama?*just from that little speech alex had at the beginning of the chapter?* "So what harm could lie in a short excursion to another place "

or am i jsut over-thinking now?

can't wait for the next chapter!
MonaGirl chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Umm.. I'm also not sure what to think of this chapter. The others were lighter, easier to read, not so ... awkward. Okay, sorry, this is not really a helpful review. Maybe this conversation was necessary for both of them to move on and to reach the next level in their relationship.
ebinky chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Good chapter! Can't wait for more!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »