Reviews for Judgment
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wonderful one shot. I especially like that you put Kaoru here. (Liralen's story is great!:D) I find it s little impossible for Byakuya admitting his faults,but here you put this naturally and it sounds good :)
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This just so perfectly fits into the whole concept of Twin Sols, I almost expected an update. The conversation, the feelings, the Kuchiki pride, it all actually has a good place and timing here. And it shows Byakuyas inner turmoils nicely, too. But I appreciated that you made some notion of Kaoru, I already started to like his character from the other story, he has an honorable place in my heart. Thank you very much for writing this.
Eikinskjaldi chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
You have such a great grip on every single character in Bleach, it seems. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to read your stories; you just seem to really get the characters, and the world, in a way that I haven't seen any other author in this fandom do. Great job on this piece, I can see this happening in canon without any trouble. :) I think I'll look up this other story you mentioned, since Kuchiki Kaoru seems interesting.
Kachanski chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This is wonderfully written, the interaction between the two is so real, and they do and say things that you can imagine them actually doing and saying. I know that this is a oneshot but i think it would have lots of potential if you continued it. But thats just me.
bloodthirstylt chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
shivers this is a gripping piece of work
Anise chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I know it says complete but I could honestly see a continuation of this, there just seems like so much that these two could talk about. I realize that I might be little biased since Byakuya and Ukitake are my two favourites but I really did like the way that you portrayed them. The doubt that Byakuya had and Ukitake being the calm reasonable one, I think that Ukitake would be one of the few people that Byakuya would actually open up to and be honest with, it made for a great conversation :) I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you write these guys again, they would make for some interesting interactions _