Reviews for shelter from the rain
Megiddo chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
PLEASE a warning before homo pairings- I almost got physically ill x.x
o0tyarah0o chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I honestly dont know why this doesn't have more reviews. This is brilliant! I love how in character everyone is, and, just GAH. I love it!
Cadaverous Apples chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
So this is probably my favorite of yours (which sort of implies that I've read a bunch and it's true and I'm a terrible person for not reviewing!) and it's probably because it's actually oneshot-length and because I absolutely love the idea of Nanao/Shunsui/Juushiro. It's a huge shame that there aren't more of them out there, because I would definitely read them. Actually, I haven't really found any besides the hinting that you do in yours, and it's maddening to love something so much and know that it's so ridiculously short.

I command you to write more potential threesomes! This is just so adorable. I love that she ends up with Ukitake's cup and then they all end up rotating anyway. That's just a subtle intimacy that really frames their relationship. Not to mention that naked!everyone is always a plus. I liked Kyouraku's chivalrous (if a bit upfront) assurance that he wouldn't peek, and Ukitake's casualness about the whole affair. I also love Nanao's inadvertent attraction to Ukitake and her exasperation with Kyouraku.

Gaaah I loved it all. Write more please? I feel like a desperate reviewer and I usually only ask because it's courtesy and expected but I really DO want you to write more since there's so little of it! Please?
bloodthirstylt chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
wow, it was a joy to read this. your Nanao was quite beautiful and in character. I loved how everything just fit.
Temari778 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This was so cute. 8D This is actually one of my favorite threesomes.
celinae chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Years of fanfic have corrupted me, so you'll have to excuse me for enjoying the images. "He gestured widely, showing off far too much muscular chest. Nanao tried to find a suitable medium between paying proper respectful attention and politely avoiding looking directly at his wet body." Also, lulz.

XD I love the dynamic between the three of them.. Ahh, here's to wishing for a threesome. xD;; (Corrupted brain! I'm sorry! xD)

A very nice and complete oneshot. :)
WinterVines chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Well that was different. I like it. It's good to know that she lets herself relax once in a while. I, myself, would've been way too embarassed do join them, but then again I probably wouldn't have gone out in the rain either XD. Her reason for hesitating to go in was very...interesting. In my opinion, Nanao's pretty lucky. Thanks for sharing! -KG
Guile chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I confess I've recently been on a Ukitake and Kyouraku kick, and this is well-written. THere's some nice imagery, and I particularly like how Kyouraku dotes on Ise and compliments (and maybe pervs on a little) as easy as breathing.

Quite lovely.