Reviews for seasonal verses
coli narago chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I'm not sure how many times I've read this is the past few years, but I fangirl around the middle and bust a gut at the end very time.
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Beautiful poetry! I do SO wonder what they are talking about *snerk*
chemiskorpion0002 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Good verses and good poetry!
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
As always, a great pairing with great poetry.
olivebirdy chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
beautiful poetry.
staid waters chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
you are way, way too good at those. I've read English renga before, and the usually miss the point (or at least, what I consider the point), which is the extreme subtlety that seems meaningless and lyrical, but when deciphered, is about as direct (and often sarcastic) as a hammer to the head. That was the most renga like non Japanese renga I've ever read. (Not that I've read a lot, mind you. I decided early on like I like traditional English poetic forms for English poetry, and traditional Japanese poetic forms for Japanese poetry. Neither works well the other way, it seems. (No reason it shouldn't, as your story shows, it just usually doesn't...)

Oh, and the story was deeply entertaining as well.
t.m.p.a chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This was so lovely, but I'm disappointed because I would have like to know more about what they are doing in their room (with the door locked) *wink*
La Romanesque chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I really don't want to start a review like this, but... aw.

So adorable. Your poetry is excellent as well, and I especially appreciated the way that it was seamlessly put together even with such short transitions. Great switch up at the end too, to finish. Seems like something Kyouraku would do to rile up Juu, and it would take Ukitake a while to take the lead. Wonderful story, thanks for writing!
ragingbird chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This is a beautiful story and wonderful poetry. The ending was perfect, I love it! Oh Shun, such a romantic. ;) Excellent job, as always!
Penbrydd chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This is sincerely wonderful. You've really captured the subtle wit between these two.
ronsgurl281 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
beautiful poetry, and the ending made me laugh.D
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Your poetry is beautiful.
TXJ chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
:-) I haven't read the story that the OC is from... but I enjoyed this piece.
BerraBear chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aww. x3
alooriana chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
wow, that was absolutely beautiful! i loved both the connotations of the poetry and how suitable it is to use it for a vice for them to dance around the subject- so endearing. wonderful writing! 8D