Reviews for Water Torture
matchynishi chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
i laughed so hard asfajsdfh poor, poor renji. and ppoor, poor byakuya. XDDD
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was interesting and I liked it a lot but it doesn't feel done. Maybe you could continue this but great job on this
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
omg! ink? haha!
AlcoholicTree chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
HAHAHA CANT STOP LAUGHING!
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Renji... Creative thinking of excuses is not his strong point... But my ink is running? That surely hit hard in Byakuyas senses...
Gender Outlaw chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh gawd, I laughed so hard. "My ink's running.."

It was also so hot I burned too. :D
Mina Rain chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
BUAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAA that was fucking hilarious! XD man, i hav a cold and i didn't wanna laugh so hard as it hurt my throat, so damn u :P
nabraska chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
f aww adoroable I WANT TO READ THE RETS OF THIS STORY NOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ;_;

aw aww aw aw aw

... was renji hiding his erection LOL
I'm Bread chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
haha

i don't even like yaoi

but i like this story

other than the yaoi-ness, the characters are totally in character...(that makes no sense at all, does it?)

and your descriptions are great

teehee

i can totally imagine a nude byakuya lol
lara5170 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
that was really god
Chatterbox Angel chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
sorry I'm too lazy to sign in. anyway, I read your fanfiction and really liked it. Now, I'm not begging here, but this is my opinion and something I'd like you to know. This fanfic plotline has a lot more potential for a proper series than many other fanfics I have read. Your fic seemed more like a perfect first chapter than a one-shot.

Now for my critique. Your details are wonderful, and the characters are wonderfully portrayed, especially since they're quite in character (aside from the fact that this isn't a canon pairing, but y'know I like ByaRen anyway). You don't rely on dialouge to tell the story like a lot of people, and I can't tell you how impressive that is. You have a slight problem with run-on sentences (See paragraph 4 & 13). And I think if you used a more sophisticated vocabulary, the descriptions would sound a lot better.

Yeah, I really liked this story even though it seemed unfinished. ...I just realized I haven't given a review this detailed in a really long time. Anyway, great job, I hope you actually read this whole thing.
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
That was hot. Awesome.
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Hee, hee... XD I like this.I'm not a Renji/Byakuya fan as such, but I do like this.
minoki chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
nice sweet and funny. aw to bad
shinseichieien chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
My ink is running? xD

That was so funny!

I think I read this before and added to my fav.

but I dont think I left a review last time...:3 Forgive me?

ANyway, this just made my day, again. Because Im pretty sure it made my day the first time I read it! xD