Reviews for The Littlest Kitten
tmntwolf-lover5 chapter 30 . 11/24/2012
This awesome
Demon Kirara chapter 30 . 8/28/2012
Man, this story is beautifully great. I want more, A SEQUEL PRONTO please (Mikey's puppy dog eyes).
madison chapter 30 . 4/2/2011
that story got me so excited, i nearly screamed my head off! by the way, could you make a sequal to the story? i mean, i always wonder what happens after the whole situation occured and what goes in on in the future for the main characters and stuff, you know? so if you dont mind. thanks!
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
cool story
Cathycalamitous chapter 30 . 8/20/2008
That was so Freaking AWESOME! You better have sequels to this too, or i will hunt you down, HUNT YOU DOWN! .
bbkelbel717 chapter 30 . 8/12/2008
lol another great chapter i just luv hb and amy
xKumax chapter 30 . 8/9/2008
Okay. This makes it twice tonight i've been silenced into awe. First is when I saw Dak Knight earlier 'runs round screaming ohmygoshitwasbrilliant for a while'... a-hem. Then reading this chapter 'grins' I LOVED IT! _ And i'm much more calm now, don't worry _ Next story it is!
xKumax chapter 29 . 8/8/2008
Shit shit shit shit shit! Leo, Amy... oh gosh, I hope Amy doesn't lose the baby.

No time for reviewing, i've got reading to do!
xKumax chapter 28 . 8/8/2008
Chi! Oh my gosh! Vampire bitten by vampire ...SUPER VAMPIRE _

And Abe and Don are a cool team _ I love Abe.
xKumax chapter 27 . 8/8/2008
HA HA HA HA! YES! SCREW YOU HUN! _

Hellboy has a daughter and son? Mwa ha ha! Cool! 'Grins'

Go kick some ass guys _
hellbutterfly421 chapter 30 . 8/8/2008
okay, that was WICKED AWESOME! are you planning another sequal? (cuz i really, really, REALLY hope you are!)
xKumax chapter 26 . 8/8/2008
Shit. Amy! They got Kit too. But Shredder's wrong, the turtles will be there to save them _
bbkelbel717 chapter 28 . 8/8/2008
uh oh someone's in trouble
bbkelbel717 chapter 26 . 8/7/2008
omg! i hope hb came to save her!
xKumax chapter 25 . 8/7/2008
Aw! I love this side to Raph, I really do! It's so sweet!

Raph: Gr...

Oh shush, you big softie _

Poor Shai, but I know Raph will take care of her. Good chapter _