Reviews for Guarding Stephanie
StubbornPansy chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
Thank goodness this is the last chapter as they seem to be getting nastier than the last one.

Surely to goodness there are other aspects to talk about! I don''t find disrespect a body funny!

That broad needs thrown in jail for assaulting a corpse!
StubbornPansy chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
Keeps getting stranger and stranger. I agree with Manny it is bullshit!
StubbornPansy chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
That chapter was gross!

Guess my age is working against me but there is no excuse for that type of behavior by ANYONE in public.
StubbornPansy chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
I blame the men for being angry!

That was the height of stupidity...Stephanie!
StubbornPansy chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
You would think after all her skips go horribly wrong Stephanie would learn from the guys how to do it because HER WAY IS NOT WORKING!
StubbornPansy chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
OK, how are the cops going to deal with this one...Stephanie was the one in danger not Vince?
StubbornPansy chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
who would have ever thought a yoga class would be so sexual.

But then men think of sex more times than not...right?
StubbornPansy chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
That is bad when the determining factor on getting a job is to protect a woman!

But you handle the situations with a touch of humor, which I like.

Good job.
StubbornPansy chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
What better way to keep your battle skills sharp than to guard Stephanie?
StubbornPansy chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
A little boring but there is humor there also so it is alright.
StubbornPansy chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
That would make it hard to work with someone when you have sexual thoughts of her all day and in next breath have to face Ranger.
StubbornPansy chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
These are funny but so true!
StubbornPansy chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I like it and you described Lester's discomfort splendidly.
aruvqan chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
All Independent Duty Corpsmen do a full hospital rotation that includes OB/GYN ... one of the PR things they do is take care of the locals and that may include delivering babies. My husband even did an OB/GYN rotation that involved helping deliver 4 kids when he did his EMT training at Portsmouth Naval Hospital. One visit to my OB on base I ended up being the training aid for one guy to learn to do pelvic exams. Wound care was funner, I learned more about taking care of a surgical site than I ever learned being in a civilian hospital.
aruvqan chapter 13 . 6/3/2015