Reviews for Face Blindness
Crudy chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That was hilarious. I can see this fitting in with the manga as an omake or something. I didn't realize that Shin's condition actually exists in real life. It must be tough but Shin doesn't seem to notice or care anyway since he's coped with it by being an observable football player, erm in term's of his opponent's build that is. Thanks, I've learned something new.
Dakka123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
i love it, you have captured shin and takami, ahaha whats makes you say that hahaha its great
QTW chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is amusing yes, but when you think about it its kind of depressing. Does that mean Shin can't recognise a pic of his parnents' face unless its a body pic? That's... sad. 0_0
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
YES! I knew it! I always suspected the Shin was face-blind but I was always like, nahh, I'm just being a nerd. But no! I'm not the only one that thinks so! :D

Very well done!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Shin is so stupid that it's endearing.
Sanded Silk chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
...LOL.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I like it. It is interesting.
Makayla chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This was a really interesting drabble, does prosopagnosia actually exist (I could go and look it up but I'm feeling too lazy XD)

I loved your interpretation of Shin and Takami, they were both perfectly in character! I could certainly see Takami randomly thinking about these things XD
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Shin's inability to recognize people besides with their faces amuses me to no end. xP And the masked mauruder thing from Takami made me giggle.
Agent Hatake chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I was hoping someone would eventually write about this! I'm glad you did, though. Gave the story justice.

It was perfect, never thought I'd laugh so hard.
Anyjen chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
You know, that makes perfect sense. I didn't even know that condition existed. :D
No Volume Control chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
You know, I really enjoyed this story, and I completely agree with Tuli-Sui about how this could be very probable. Not to mention, it would explain why he knew Sena was Eyeshield 21 just being looking at his legs. I gotta give you props, man. Excellent observation on your part! :]
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
You know, that's actually very probable. It's scary that he looks at the body so much, and since he didn't notice Sakuraba's hairstyle change, then it probably is this case, nice research -
DarkestCornerOfMyMind chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Ha ha, that's cute. Shin really does probably have that. Good going. I always wondered.