Reviews for JxHQ: Celebrity
*Dies*
Etsuko An chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I laughed imagining the Joker poking Harley's cheek. :)
sev-and-darth chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
squee! so cute, and so ridiculously true to character! ii absolutely adore your writing, it's amazing!
Allons-y Rosie chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
i loved just picturing this in my head as i read it. i made me so happy!
harleygal chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
you know, i don't know what made me think of this, but i'd heard that harley was in the dark knight, but there are friends of mine that say she's and by the way, nice fic. most especially the name.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
teehee i truly enjoyed it- joker can be a tripp sometimes- he knows that he cares about harls
Altocat chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I love this story.

It's witty, funny and just plain adorable. Joker has SUCH an ego

The sight of him poking a sleeping Harley is just too gold.

-CAT
harlequin-of-chaos chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
cute. Love it.
DCoD chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
hahah Nicely done! Awesome little one-shot. I love the image of Joker trying to balance on the waterbed, poking at Harley's face. heheh Brilliant!
Kyarameru chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Again, amazing. You have a fantastic grasp of the characters. I love it!
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
"Me, me, me, me. That's all it was with her. Selfish wilfulness."

LMAO! This was too funny! And even though I know this is an ill-fitting word, it was, well, *cute*. It just *was*. Joker was so perfectly Joker!
Twinings chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Perfect, as usual! You write a better Joker than some of the pros.

-3.0
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
LOL - LOVE the vanity!

The ego.

The narcissism!

LOVE the Joker.

Well written and very funny!

ESP the poking in the face... the ending cracked me up!
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
My favorite parts:

"But, no. No. It was such a wonderful scheme. And it was going to be so much fun. He was really looking forward to the punchline on this one. And Batman was probably so bored without him. No, as much as he hated to admit it, he simply had to go through with it. That’s all there was to it. He was stuck, chained to his obligations. Rue the day he’d been born a workaholic and all that."

"No, if he did that she would wake up, screeching and crying and whining about how mean he was and how she hadn’t done anything to deserve it, demanding all his attention and energy be concentrated on her, making herself the object of focus for the rest of the night. Me, me, me, me. That’s all it was with her. Selfish wilfulness. It drove him nuts."

What a delightful idea! Between his need for attention and his stumbling around, this story was absolutely adorable. Faved.
LadyCraulnober chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
*glee* this was so damn adorable! If it makes poor Neglected Mistah J feel any better I'd definitely watch an entire channel devoted to him.(and certainly there's enough material to fill one) I loved the bit on the waterbed. :)