Reviews for Remy takes charge
Lucida Lownes chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
Aw, this was so cute. It made me smile. Cute little story to read before bed.
Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Hi,

Hee. They are so cute. The lady was like, what a gentleman! Ha! It was great...hee. Remy standing in a line trying not to steal things...hee...that was fantastic.

Remy is so cute. He was like, I think your beautiful anyways...yay for them! It was a crazy shot, but I loved it. Just more of how great we love them all! Thanks!
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Hi,

You write how they interact so well. Picking on each other, trying to deny that they love each other, or Rogue being well...Rogue!

I loved how she came out and was disappointed. Then Remy came and made her see he won't leave her! The thing with her picking her up as fantastic. Poor Rogue! Hee. Your really good at the accent too! Fantastical!

~Paige
steffxnie chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
haha. this is really, really cute! :D
stormcloud-23 chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
great story :D

laughed my ass off
KayleeFry chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Super sweet two-shot. great work.
pennylane87 chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Ay super lindo! me quitaron las muelas y se lo que duele, claro que yo no tuve un remy para cuidarme algo que me hubiera encantado. En fin muy buen two-shot, me encantan tus fics!
tfobmv18 chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
That was cute. I really like your fics. Keep up the good work.
ziRi.butterfly chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
i love love love love love this... so funny and its so good...
41eugoR chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Aww….loved it, especially the part where Rogue woke him up to thank him, lol. Great job!
Rockel chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
Good chap. My favorite part of course was the drooling! LOL. ) Loved the ending too. Can't wait for another fic!
helikesitheymikey chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
pretty good piece. I'm assuming she couldn't talk because of the gauze rolls in her mouth?

when my wisdom teeth came out I could talk pretty well...even with the gauze rolls in my cheeks.

I don't think my cheeks were swollen either but it sure felt weird having everything numb.

and I didn't get to be knocked out because there's a family history of having trouble waking up after being knocked out. JOY!

okay...I'll bite...what's the crazy new idea and when are ya gonna post it?
The Duplicitous One chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
Remy really is very sweet. For a two shot, it was really enjoyable and original like hell! Hope to hear from you soon!

REMY & ROMY FOREVER!
Geminia chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
Aww...sweet. However, blood would have been more realistic than drool. Tons of it came out of my mouth when I had my teeth out, not fun.

Gemini
greykupo chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
Ok, so that 2-shot drabble was adorable :D I look forward to more random fics similar to this one. Ok, it does not have to be similar, as long as it is still awesome and ROMY!

I do not think you went far with the drooling thing at all. It's the worse when your face is numb and you do not realize you are drooling until it is too late [... oh the horrid memories!]