Reviews for A Weekend's Observations
Light on the Horizon chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
Great writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
more coming? please to see and read how this will end would be a happy occation.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
:) Hope to hear more
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
the melancholy of this story is great and the personifications are good and i want to hear more
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Hope for more of this story, it's so good and it's believable
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Want more to read!
basaltone chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Interesting look at how the characters all were able to take their experiences and still get on with their "normal" lives. Very well written, thank you.
basaltone chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Very deep thoughts, I think I learned something. Oh my!
spedreder chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
It looks like its been a long time since you updated, but I do hope that this story is abandoned. I think you are doing a WONDERFUL job catching and explaining the way the characters lives change and stay the same in England.
T chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Will there be more chapters with another's point of view like Lucy and Susan? Please do continue or if it's finished add Complete.
and music chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Wow, Ed can be quite philosophical when he wants to. This is just another slice of life fic, but it totally deserves more views. It's amazing, really. I like how much the Pevensie kids adore Peter, and how they take Susan's change. This shows that the siblings each have a role to fill in, and they are all quite aware of that.
TheNotedMusician chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Great story, a very interesting look at the character's psyche and their interactions. Good job!

TheNotedMusician
spinningleaves chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Fantastic! I really love the way you show the depth of love betwee the siblings as they shield, guard ad push each other. Great to see Lucy and Peter's tight bond and to see them all wait with baited breathe for Susan to return. A really beautiful piece on finding truth and living with what it reveals.
chocolatelover1 chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
Aww... is it over?... Well, it was great!

Loved it!
chocodrizzle chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
I love this story! Especially the way you write the relationships between all the siblings. Great example of Susan, Peter and the river, btw. Good job! :D