Reviews for Vol de la terre mort
iowa-tarheel chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Though I suspect this will never be updated, an amusing tale. Nice cliffie for what he was going to ask of Tonks.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
I like jax. Maybe jax moody and serius can train harrg
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
Great so far. Though I am not sure I like Harry being a "bit" part so far. It would be interesting for Harry to have Jax's attitude.
Ichai chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Jaxom is a total Mary Sue. However, this does not detract from his badassitude one whit.
melferd chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
Woohoo! I've always wanted to see Molly may yet occur. Well done on all matters, I look forward to Albus's comeuppance. And I hope Tonks has learned her lesson about letting a guy finish a sentence.
HermanTumbleweed chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
Good job on this chapter, lots of fun with the Molly bashing, along with making Ron look like his usual idiot clueless self. The story is moving along nicely and it was great to see another chapter from you. Well done.
gphoenix51 chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
I love how Jax slapped that stupid woman down. As many times as I've wanted to see Harry, or preferably Hermione, just reach back and pimp slap her face right off.
Monnbeam chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
Great couple of chapters, so looking forward to the meeting between Ginny Ron and Harry & Hermione. So are you going to make Snape bad or just a sacrastic meanie? When are things going start getting better for Harry and Hermione? Looking forward to the next update
A Flying Tomato chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
Wooho, another great chapter and it does me heart well seeing mrs weasley get bashed around

Anyways, keep up the great work
Alorkin chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
~Well this is charming...” sneered the oily voice of Severus Snape as he glided into the kitchen. “May I ask, however, how it is that the mutt is alive?”~ Geeze! Snape could take the fun out of sex!

Ep! Tonks is the only person who could trip over two molecules of oxygen!

A pretty standard request. Of course, Tonks is in such good shape 'cause she's always flying off the handle, jumping to conclusions, running off at the mouth...well, you get the picture.

~She erupted into motion so fast that poor Renth was left hovering for a split second before he plummeted to the hearth rug with an undignified skwak~ Poor Renth! I'll bet he didn't like that!

Molly really should know better. Harry and Hermione will tell Ron and Ginny anything pertinent anyway.

And Arthur has a well-developed sense of self-protection!

If Dumbledore, had bothered to train Harry instead of twiddling away the past fifteen years, Harry might actually be able to help destroy the scaly dude, without relying on 'Pure, Dumb, LUCK'!

~“No! I will not have it!” the Weasley Matriarch shouted.~ And why exactly does Molly feel she has the right to dictate what goes on in another person's house? Nymmy is of age, Jaxom is of age, they both know the silencing charms, what the hell is her problem? It's not like she isnt' aware of the consequences of carelessness.

~Nodding, the group rose from the kitchen table and walked out. Unable to resist a final jibe, Jaxom leaned down to Molly's ear on his way out.

“Did you ever get the feeling that you don't have as much pull as you thought?” and, with a final wink at her beet-red complexion, he exited the room.~ Ooh! Cold-blooded! *Snicker!*

As before, a great pleasure.

Cateagle chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
Ah, a somewhat differnt and delightful story. The name "Jaxom" is rather familiar to this reader and while Renth is most certainly not Ruth, there are some characteristics in common. In any case, I'm thoroughly enjoying the story, especially the fact that Harry's got someone to team with in removing Tommy-boy. The bit with Mrs. Weasley was a delight and I loved seeing her taken down a few pegs; she needs to learn that her prejudices do not rule over all.
librarywitch chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
Loved it, you beta did a better job on this one (LOL). Great job!
pstibbons chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
Enjoyed Molly being pulled down a rung or two or several.

If Harry and Hermione really want to be free of her influence, shouldn't they stop eating anything she makes? After all, there's no telling what she puts in her food.
Frustr8dwriter chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
Fantastic story this far! Jaxom Trantic is a complete bad-a*s and I love it! Awesome character - and he's got some serious skills - hopefully he will help Harry develop his own skills. I loved the line "you better habeeb it...don't call me Shirley...I'm not serious, he is." That was perfect,as was the Harmony kiss (and the angry red-heads, of course - no "One Big Hapy Weasley family for this reader). And the cliffie at the end was pure evil! Anyway, what would make this sublime is if you would update soon!
Till2NiteDoUsPart chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
Amazing! YAY! Sirius is back!