Reviews for You Have To Say It Right
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
In the second movie, it was Ragetti who had some sense left in him as the others scrambled to have the heart for himself; and then in AWE of course, I thought that was a fine scene for him to be in, freeing Calypso and all, who would've thought it would be him? It also makes sense, after all, how hard it is to speak as if to a lover if you already knew how? :))

Cheers!
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh, this was just so fantastically written! I love how you showed us a glimpse of Ragetti's past. There is seriously more to him than meets the eye. I have this thing for Ragetti. He's just so utterly adorable that I feel I wouldn't mind running off with him and becoming a pirate just so I can cuddle up to him! There's something so endearing about him that I can't help but fall in love! XD Mackenzie Crook is a really good actor for pulling off the character so well! You did a spectacular job on this fic! ;)
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Oh, so sweet :) I'd always wondered how Ragetti was such a romantic, hehe. Lovely idea for a back-story, and nicely written.
The Imaginative Light chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Totally cool. *faves*
Revriley chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I think that you did a good job. You know, I feel that after Ragetti released Calypso, he just went back to being a nobody. I don't think it was fair.
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
lovely
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Yay Ragetti! He is so made or win, and he's actually one of my faves; I loved how you put it in his POV. That scene was a fav of mine in the movie
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This moment in the movie was creepy and sweet at the same time, and I'm getting this vibe again from this one-shot. Nice.
TortugaTourGuide chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Oh wow! I like it!
love2rite chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This was really good. Ragetti is one of my favorite supporting characters in the movies and I like the small bit of a back story you gave to him.
Nytd chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Great little piece about Ragetti's POV during the scene where they release Calypso!

Interesting that you throw in a hint at a more complicated past than we know about. There's more to Ragetti than meets the eye, wooden or otherwise. ;)

Well-written and very enjoyable!

Cheers!
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I absolutely adore this story. You know how I feel about Ragetti - I've shared the feelings with you before - and you write him beautifully. He's so sweet and endearing and you just want to cuddle him. You've captured this moment in the film perfectly and added a lot of depth to it. Great job!
Flash Foreward chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I love the way you write Ragetti. He doesn't get a lot of depth in the movies, but you still manage to give him all this mysterious back story and awesomeness and keep him in character. This is such a lovely piece. Great work!