Reviews for Chicken Soup For The Heart
BlackCrystalRose chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
ApolloI like that Girl by Leon Thomas/Thunder by Boys Like Girls

TrucyLet's hear it for the boy By Stunners

Great Story! If you DO update, I'll be in the wings, waiting to comment on another great chapter!
Karsten69 chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
This fanfic is promising. but you do have a habit of writing 'all right' and 'all ready' instead of 'alright' and 'already'. and the story is good. a good song would be 'I should be so lucky' by Kylie Minogue. I deep, touching and romantic song.
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
Is this the end and if it is...it's a great story!
umbrellaleg chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
*oh*

im totally diggin' the story

and i personally think that you should write another chapter

...

or even continue it into a longer story,

full of luv conflicts and secrets and stuff

im mean really! its soo possible you did super on the last 6 chps, that if you dont continue its like a crime

youll here from my lawyers

hahaha

but once again just my opinion...

settin that aside, if you do continue to write (which i hope you do cuz there is only like two Teen rated trolly stories)

do you think you can add more scenes in the school!

i TOTALLY luv high school fanfics

XD

~a dedicated fan
KurukiXV chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
I think this chapter was great and that last line in the chapter was frickin' awesome. I would like to see an epilouge or another chapter, depending on where you want the plot to go. Awesome sauce all around!
KurukiXV chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
I have to say, although I love the idea of Apollo and Trucy as brother and sister, I also like the idea of them being a couple. they're so adorable. and that 'strip tease'... quite amusing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
Yay great chapter and yay cliffhanger!
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
Awesome just so awesome!
Holly Unending chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
SUPERGOODLUCKWISHESFORSCHOOL!

Aargh, I'm back in school too... *dies* I really hope you have a nice easy schedule, although that's partly selfish because I really want you to update. xD Lol'd at "that the other side of the street was really a lot more interesting than most people give it credit for." Cuteness and love and smiles all around! I "aww'd" too, right after I finished squealing at Flirty!Apollo. (Why is my review getting so long? ;_;) Last thing, the format worked fine for me. Hope to read more soon!
KurukiXV chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
I just finished playing through the game like two hours ago. I loved the ending when Trucy and Apollo found out they were related. But I also like that your fic gives a different take on a possible relationship for the two of them.
Mad March chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
8D ANOTHER TROLLY SUPPORTER, I SEE. good, could always use moar trolly. XD
Samurai Ryo chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Funny story! Please update soon!
KurukiXV chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
Can't wait for the update. And this chapter was so fluffy too!
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
Ha flirty Polly also good job!
Holly Unending chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
I laughed so hard at "He remembered that the secretary had said it was near something, but what he didn’t know." Yay Memoryskillz!Apollo... "near something" is somewhat vague, even for you (talking to Polly). xD Well, I really enjoyed this chapter. So cute~
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »