Reviews for Story Seeds
loretta537 chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
I really like help from the future. i love seeing harry stick up for himself and others, i hope you write more in this universe.
Publicola chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
This is phenomenal. The "immunity from all curses and mind-magic" is a bit much, but I like your use of a time-traveling pensieve (so much cleaner than 'normal' time travel) and Harry's attitude towards Slytherin bullies and their staff enablers is fantastic. Keep it up!
My Solitude chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
Interesting... XD
traviswj chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Are you considering a continuation of this one?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
yesss you're back! woo! get back up on year 2!
Ratus chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
Yea your alive! :) Welcome back
Ratus chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
You really should build on this story somehow. Maybe in Smarter Potter part 2? ;)
Espied7 chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
I think I love you. Really, you may just be my favorite person in the world just now.
Espied7 chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Jedi mentality? Perfect! There are so many stories out there where he comes to the conclusion that he has to fight from the 'light side's to win, but this is the absolute best way of putting it.
Espied7 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
"Do you think that the Goblet can read?" Genius. I've seen this basic idea before (my favorite is Magical Contracts by kalen darkmoon), but I don't think I've ever seen it addressed so concisely. Wonderful approach :)
Espied7 chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
Brilliant. I love your style in writing this-Harry is cool and casual, but intense, and the story is just long enough, covering the necessary points to make it funny and understandable without beating the idea to death. (oh, and I'm commenting on the "Harry as Death" story)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Another fun snippet. Nice parody.

Of course, Riddle's still alive as his horcruxes are still intact.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Entertaining. The kids seem to trust Riddle and/or Riddle!Ginny a tad easily but nothing major.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/9/2010

Very satisfying plot-bunny!

}} This eclipsed them all as the light of a single candle might have been

}} outshone by the light of a thousand white hot suns blazing in the sky.

Gag. A thousand lashes with the hyperbole noodle! ;-)

There are trillions of white-hot suns in our sky, *right this very second*. A single candle easily outshines all but one of them. It's the inverse square law. ;-)
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 16 . 11/2/2009
Haha, that's genius. I've never seen something like this in the fandom (I've seen male pregnancy, but that's as close as I've come). I love that you made Lucius a woman. Thanks for sharing.