Reviews for Story Seeds
noylj chapter 15 . 5/19
Why is Harry always the one to suffer?
Better if Dumbkedore got hoisted.
So, did Harry eliminate the horcrux version of Volume?
Banner chapter 1 . 3/29
"Albus knew he wouldn't like Harry when he was angry."
*giggle*
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
Fecking brilliant!
loretta537 chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
I really like help from the future. i love seeing harry stick up for himself and others, i hope you write more in this universe.
Publicola chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
This is phenomenal. The "immunity from all curses and mind-magic" is a bit much, but I like your use of a time-traveling pensieve (so much cleaner than 'normal' time travel) and Harry's attitude towards Slytherin bullies and their staff enablers is fantastic. Keep it up!
My Solitude chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
Interesting... XD
traviswj chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Are you considering a continuation of this one?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
yesss you're back! woo! get back up on year 2!
Ratus chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
Yea your alive! :) Welcome back
Ratus chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
You really should build on this story somehow. Maybe in Smarter Potter part 2? ;)
Espied7 chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
I think I love you. Really, you may just be my favorite person in the world just now.
Espied7 chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Jedi mentality? Perfect! There are so many stories out there where he comes to the conclusion that he has to fight from the 'light side's to win, but this is the absolute best way of putting it.
Espied7 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
"Do you think that the Goblet can read?" Genius. I've seen this basic idea before (my favorite is Magical Contracts by kalen darkmoon), but I don't think I've ever seen it addressed so concisely. Wonderful approach :)
Espied7 chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
Brilliant. I love your style in writing this-Harry is cool and casual, but intense, and the story is just long enough, covering the necessary points to make it funny and understandable without beating the idea to death. (oh, and I'm commenting on the "Harry as Death" story)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Another fun snippet. Nice parody.

Of course, Riddle's still alive as his horcruxes are still intact.