Reviews for PS: I Hate You
I think you should write Harry, Ginny, Ron, amd Hermione. Maybe Dudley or Vernon? This is really good. I love the idea and the writing style. :D
MadameBeast chapter 1 . 2/24
I can't tell you how much I LOVE this. Reggie is one of my fav characters.
falconer54 chapter 23 . 11/8/2014
Man, I love this interpretation of Death's character. I'd like to see more of him!
PoisonBones chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
Being eaten by pancakes sounds like it would suck.
Anon chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Great story! I love that Percy also wrote a letter! Just wondering, did he ever send it?
LunaNotLoony chapter 30 . 4/19/2014
I love these 4 sorting hat ones.
SoulWeaver Balinia chapter 32 . 3/13/2014
That's sweet. I think Luna and Draco would make great friends.
SoulWeaver Balinia chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
This is most definitely my favorite chapter so far. The thought of Draco kidnapping Harry is hilarious.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
Aditionally, I forgot to put this in my last review, but some of the people are not really in character.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Wizengamot is capitalized, and you have several people writing facts I don't think they ever knew. This is hilarious, though. Thank you for writing this. I am only on Ch. 7, but I really enjoy it.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Why aren't you allowed to read Harry Potter?
Guesty chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
At the " off your rocker " part, I laughed so hard I began to cry. Hehehe
GoldenSnidget13 chapter 32 . 8/15/2013
This is fantastic. It's hilarious.
Please update it and do Harry, Ron and Hermione.
And this is truly brilliant, you should be proud.

It would be even better with a little Harry/Ginny.
*hint hint*
Fab story.
cmsully chapter 32 . 7/6/2013
... OH. MY. GOD.

This is friggin' AWESOME! Although I am surprised you haven't done the Golden Trio... either way, though, I can honestly say that my two favorites so far are the Twins and Luna.

Hey, could you do Tonks and Teddy Lupin? I think that Teddy especially would have a lot of hate for He-Whose-Shorts-Have-Yet-To-Be-Washed (THAT title especially needs to be spread around more, btw, for it is GENIUS and oddly enough kinda Slytherin... which means it's amongst the BEST INSULTS EVER!) for the fact that he was pretty much responsible for the death of his real parents and the cause of many potential war aftermath problems for Harry.

Either way, keep up the good work!
BluebirdiexD chapter 8 . 5/19/2013