Reviews for Lines in the Sand
silke f chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
great work!
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
What a fantastic story. You really get Marie's character down perfectly - you made me believe that she would be able to be with Bourne (he's high maintenance to say the least!) and also showed how much Bourne needs her. I just loved it.
fangluvr4eva chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow, really good! I like it! :D
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
*applauds* This was really good. A nice little snapshot of Marie's thoughts between the end of "Identity" and the beginning of "Supremacy". Good Marie/Jason fics are hard to find (understandably so) and I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thanks!

Happy writing!
Ani Sparrow chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
A great story - you captured the characters of Marie and Jason very well.
RachiU chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
That was such a sweet fic! Great job!
NoLongerAFanfictionReader chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
omgsh that was so good. i no you said it's complete, but could you keep going? please please please please? i love this story!
KelliNew chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Hurray, another Jason and Marie story! Like that's written from Marie's standpoint, because it's fun to "see" her reaction to the different facets of Jason's character that you mention here. Tough, yet vunerable. Love how you portray his need for her, how he's able to relax when he's with her. Liked how Marie understands how he thinks, like looking around her restaurant for the exits. Liked the last paragraph where Marie understands how they're both not perfect. Some errors sort of bugged me; Eamon isn't Marie's brother. Eamon dropping her off in "France" when they were already in France didn't make sense. Marie wasn't with Jason in Zurich so she couldn't remember what his expression looked like. Marie "modeling in Berlin"? When she knows that the CIA is after her? Doesn't seem reasonable. A few other minor quibbles. Sorry, I'm a detail person and it knocks me out of the story when I read these kind of things. Be interested to see where you go next with this story.