Reviews for Broken Honor
Armand chapter 3 . 1/19
Thanks for your story. The few changes you made helped with the story, so kudos for having that work out for you!
HellzCrusader chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
lolz most awesome. not logging in atm cause im on a school comp. but just had to take a sec and let you know how awesome you did with this story! :)
BlondieChemGirl chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Just looking for something to read (that I haven't read before) from one of my favorite authors and this is what I found. Very nice character study and I really like your take on Sheppard's and Ronon's relationship and friendship especially in the last chapter. Well done. Thanks, BlondieChemGirl

P.S. I had kind of a bad afternoon, and this made me smile. Thanks!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Good story. Kind of confusing but I figured it out in the end!
Asugar chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
I love Sheppard's POV and him talking to his men on kitchen duty. Definitely pot calling the kettle black, Rodney. I don't think Teyla has a sister. I thought she said after Charin died that she was now without any family. Maybe this is a "sister?" Like a close friend? Sheppard did go see Ronon in the end of Broken Ties and give him Tyre's blade and he and Teyla both watched over him the whole time (Rodney took at least one shift that we saw) so it's not like they would be completely unwilling to help or comfort him. Teyla's comment about him being their brother felt a little uncalled for. This is a great episode tag. One thing though, the mainland on their new planet is uninhabitable due to the massive predatory snake creatures (so Rodney said in the episode when they first came there) so New Athos is on another planet, not the mainland. Although one hopes they have moved it to another new planet after Michael, Genii spies and the Bola Kai found their settlement!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
Awesome story! I love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Good story. You capture Ronon's character well.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Great story! I just watched the episode and it was so good and so sad! You're story caught the light of the turmoil of how Ronon must be feeling. I really hope they do a little follow up work with this episode. I'm glad they actually made Ronon break...he was human. Again Great story!
arllama chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
First off, I agree completely with the fact there was so much room for development there (that probably won't get addressed) so kudos to you for taking it on!

I actually thought it was a neat idea about the sword, it made me rethink that last scene a bit.

I like how you characterized Ronon here, private and internalizing his emotions until they get too much for him to keep in. I'm interested to see where you go from here.

Keep going!
starg8fans chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
THANK YOU! I also felt that there were so many issues the episode didn't address. And you're so right that there's usually no carry-over into future eps. Actually, IMHO this should have been a two parter... You're doing a wonderful job at portraying Ronon, and the way you describe his inner turmoil is all I could ever hope for in a Broken Ties tag. I can't wait for more.
Nika Dixon chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Nicely done! I agree the fall out might not be adressed in future as just an addiction. It had to make him crazy! And yeah, I think that was Tyr's sword too! :P
Isobel Kelte chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow, this is incredible. I wondered how he'd deal with what had happened to him, not only for trusting himself, but with how he had seen his fellow Satedans. I love how you punctuate the chapter with the quotes; it adds a rhythm and intensity that matches the subject perfectly. I can't wait to see more!