Reviews for How To Romance A Weasley Twin In Ten Easy Steps
misscosette08 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
That was marvellous! I enjoeyed how for once, it's not Fred trying to make her smile but vice versa. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
damn, I laughed like crazy while reading this. Cannot wait to see if other stories of yours are just as funny and well written. thanks a lot for a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Hilarious! but i still love draco tho.. haha..
Fred and hermione is so cute too btw...
Wolf Tealia Bell chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Duh, Robin Hood Men In Tights.
HateMePretty chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Beyond utterly hilarious. I absolutely love it!
XOXO
/Ever/
supremedonutruler chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
i thought you got the idea from Phil of the Future when it used to air on Disney Channel, but then i remembered Robin Hood
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Uh...no idea
Hirumafan4life chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
That would be from Robin Hood Men in Tights by Mel Brooks. It's said by Robin before he gives a very boring speech that makes everyone fall asleep. _\ I love that film!
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Bahahaha I'm dying here! And YES! I UNDERSTOOD THE "LEND ME YOUR EARS" REFERENCE! Mel Brooks ftw!
Lovely Spirits chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
McKenzie Vallir chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I love this story- and of course "friends, Romans, countrymen lend me your ears" is a quote from the character of Marc Antony during the Shakespeare play Julius Caesar :)

Ps. I love your ideas for pranks- and of course hermoine would be able to pull them off because she's just so damn clever ;)
IfOnlyFredWeasleyHadLived chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Wow. That was so entertaining! I loved it.
YeahYouWishT.T chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
ahaha that so cute!
Cassia chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
You got the lend me your ears from Julius Ceasar!
I'm a mega HP fan and love it Canon, but this was amazing!
I'm Gryffindor at heart, but really, I'm so smart, I guess I'd be a Ravenclaw, but what the hell, points to Gryffindor!
rvanderzwaag17 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I love that you quoted Men in Tights there near the end, I would have loved to have Fred and George give an end of year speech at my school. Loved the story, absolutely brilliant!