Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Tscarlet chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
love it if for no other reason than the title
Purplemoon1625 chapter 27 . 2/3/2014
OI! YEAH YOU THERE! WHO TOLD YOU COULD STOP WRITING!? CAUSE THATS REALLY RUDE TO JUST LEAVE US HANGING! SO UNLESS YOU WANT THE BAD END OF WINRYS WRENCH YOU HAD BETTER UPDATE! *currently holding back winry from chucking her wrench at you* I will let go soon and unless you want a wrench to the head I suggest you start writing and soon... MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
grace chapter 25 . 7/31/2013
I love this story but please update soon
MeiTenshiDarkAngel chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
Wooooooo! So good! Cant wait for more!
Kaitana08 chapter 25 . 4/5/2013
I love the story! I thought at first it was another mary sue, but i was comletely wrong. I did notice that when Marie was mentioned along with Clyde at the begging, about their trip to his parents house, that Clyde was being called Claude.
Unusable Account chapter 25 . 3/12/2013
Why must you leave it at ”Cause he's my Friend” we all might know whats gonna happen...Cliff hanger..and good story
Guest chapter 25 . 1/31/2013
Make morrrrrrrrrre
MCRDanime chapter 24 . 8/28/2011
Please continue. Update soon!
wtcrox71 chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
I love your story! Keep it up! :)
Peyton the Blood Alchemist chapter 24 . 5/31/2011
Too lazy to log in, I love your story!Great plot and excellent detail. I found it today and I was just like: Oh great another Mary-sue. I better see how bad it is. But it is the complete opposite of what I expected. Try to update a lot!This story keeps me at the edge of my seat.
colbub chapter 24 . 5/31/2011
I had to reread the last chapter to get the gist again, but once I did it was as good as usual! XD

Glad you have come back. Looking forward to your next update, whenever it is. Have a happy summer!
LifeIsARayOfSunshine chapter 23 . 2/1/2011
NOOO not the Dreaded Cliffhanger of Doom!

Oh Please Break the Curse and Update,Please!
Just another otaku chapter 23 . 10/7/2010
Oh please, please, PLEASE write another chapter! You left it on such a good part- I'm dying of anticipation X3

Hope you're doing okay though- last time you left a chapter for this long, you said you had been sick. If that's the case, hope you feel better soon :D
aereall chapter 23 . 9/28/2010
Awesome story, I love the plot right now and the suspense. I can't wait to read more!
Shadow Dice chapter 23 . 8/4/2010
Le gasp! That actually came as a bit of a shock too me! Hmmm, you plot seems to be coming along nicely though I would suggest reverting back to the original plot soon. Some writers make the mistake of concentrating on their own plots to much and not the original one then they windup losing readers. Your grammar and spelling are well-done as well. Kale seems to be well developed so far :) I hope you update soon!

Shadow

PS, Will the Tringam brothers be appearing in the story?