Reviews for A Girl From Cilician Thebes
dog3n chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is a good fic, showing the writer's typical emotive style; although it is displayed best in longer pieces like Lethe. Now THAT is amazing, truly the best fic in the genre.
yoyoente chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
...I would love to see this story continue.

I'm intrigued as to how this is crossed with Buffy. Is it supposed to be Buffy's soul in that girl, sort of a past life? Or maybe after Buffy died she got thrown back but doesn't really remember her life, or hell, Buffy does remember and that's why she's so friggin' confused.

I dunno...but I'd love to find out.

It's also be fascinating to read about Hector and his brothers/father's reactions to her. 'Cause they'd probably be expecting an ignorant possibly plain, most likely spoiled young woman, and instead they're getting a breath-takingly beautiful, knowledgable, humble, yet most of all striking (in conviction) woman.

Hoo-boy, what a queen she'd be. :)
strafica chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was good, would you consider writing more of this?
xDelta-Ha-chanx chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Drools. wished you had expanded the story as always, the story is magnificent, So jealous. author sama manages to convey so much with such minimalistic writing! Please update soon!
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
hmm.. interesting take..
magdalene82 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
What a bizarre story!

I say that as a compliment-I love many stories on this site, but yours is honestly the first that is truly literary in its complexity and subtlety. Really great.
Kathryn chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Loved it
Jenny chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Very interesting story indeed, although I hope that it won't be a stand-alone and there will actually be a plot. If not well it was a very well written story.
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Breathtaking, great pov choice - loved the history and the relationships explored. Your word choices are beautiful and you created a textured emotional build up that was just stunning. Once again - awesome work.
Emerald Cloud chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Is this part of your Kore series or something completely different? Either way, I like it _!

Note: Also, in review I left for your Island crossover, I was confused. I THOUGHT it said Buffy died when it said Walsh died. I mixed the two. Sorry _.
Nuu chapter 1 . 7/27/2008