Reviews for An Honorable Man
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 6/12
Amazing
Nitishu chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
ERMHAGERD Why do you have to be such an amazing author? It makes the rest of us feel like babbies!

...And you write good lemons o/o
akea chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
you ARE A GODDESS! i loved this story. youve made me a happy conyuu fan!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
Beautiful.
salty-sarah chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Dear Striped Neko,

A really brilliant ending to definitely a dramatic tale fraught with emotion. The pack between the three- Yozak, Anna, and Conrart- was just lovely. Thanks again for sharing.

Cheers,

Sarah
KitsuneDango chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
awwwww im so glad i skipped school to read the rest of this!
issm chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
LOL! Priceless. Simply priceless. Gunter's too good. My stomach still hurts from all the laughter. So, finally our love-birds are together for forever after. I'm so happy. I loved this story and every moment in it very much. It's such a shame to see it end but, I guess it's time to say goodbye. I really wish it could've lasted longer. But all things must come to an end. I must say, you're a wonderful author and very talented too. I hope to read more stories from you, preferably in Kkm Conyuu section. You did a gorgeous job here. Plz keep up the good work. Once again, thank you very much for sharing this wonderful piece of art with all of us. Thank you very much. My best wishes to you for future. Good luck and goodbye. Hope to read more of your stories soon.
issm chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
Oh what can I say now. You're the best. This chapter was so well written. I truly enjoyed even moment of it. It's just too sad that its over. Well, at least we still have the epilogue. Nice job.
issm chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Wonderful. Just wonderful. This chapter made my day. Thanks for sharing.
issm chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
You almost gave me a heart attack. What's with making Conrad stop breathing? Anyways, I'm so glad that he's alright and regained his conscious finally. Thanks for such a wonderful chapter. Can't wait to read next. Off to the next chapter then. Till then, bye!
issm chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
My My! So many technical...medical terms. But I loved it nonetheless. It was very...well, I'd say informative in some ways, but not at all boring. I loved it. Once again, thanks a lot for the wonderful chapter. And it's nice to see Gunter back to normal.
issm chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Graciously wonderful chapter. I loved both the beginning and ending scenes. The only thing I hated is that everyone seems to think as if Yuuri is not their king but some sort of doll to toss around at will. But that's not your fault, even if it's really frustrating. Overall, a very nicely done chapter. Good job! Looking forward to Yuuri and Conrad's reunion.
issm chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
OMG, I can't believe that this's happening to Conrad. Oh, I wish I could do something to ease his troubles. Plz don't let him die. I'm so excited to read the next part. I can't believe Yuuri left so easily or that Gunter could be so cold towards Yuuri. You certainly explored new possibilities here. Once again really nice job with this chapter and thanks a lot for supplying it to us. Off to the next chapter! ;)
issm chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Oh! It was such a sentimental chapter. I loved the way you portraid Gwendel's past. So sweet. And last but not the least, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO GUNTER? Why's he so cold? And what happened to Conrad? I'm dying to know. Thanks again for writing this wonderful chapter.
issm chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Wow. I just found this fic (I don't know how I managed to remain oblivious of its existence till now. Shame on me). And I must say it looks very promising. I wonder what happened to Conrad. My heart pained when I read Conrad crying. I hope he get fine soon. But anyways, it's conyuu and I loved this fact. Being a huge conyuu fan myself and having found this, I think I'm the happiest person alive and can die without regrets. Thanks a zillion for writing this. Well, that's it for now. Next review after reading next chapter.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »