Reviews for A Selfish Man
SpiderMan3 chapter 1 . 8/12
Stark is hilarious,selfish and horney...and i love it! Peter Parker sounded so pure and cute! Your story made me question SpideyPool,and that takes alot! Though,no one can KNOW i read this stuff,i'd tell everyone if i could!

~Emily Taylor Simmons.
great! i love the way you wrote tony
EvilAngelofHeavenandHell chapter 1 . 8/1
OMG! And I had a naughty thought today! Guess where that led me? To this wonderful piece you've written. I thank you for being the first to pop my cherry with this pair. Really, before a few hours ago, I wasn't thinking of ever pairing these two together in this way. Then I watched some marvel movies, cracked a smile at a thought I just had. And, WHAM! I'm here. Again thank you. Already, this is such a wonderful couple, and this story just made me a hell of alot more interested to travel down this rode!
Loved it so much!️Make a part 2 please!
Lina03 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
thanks, it's a good read )
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Awww. They dating now?
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
"NY City really needed a hero with Ice power living here" I hope I'm not the only one who immediately thought: "Honey? Where's my super suit? (What?) I said, Where. Is. My. Supersuit?!" Oh My, I had to watch it and I'm dying of laughter right now!
Anyway it's my first Peter/Tony and I loved it! I loved how you described Peter in this!
Blacksash chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Please, please write a sequel! Never read this pairing before it, but you have certainly converted me! All the best, Lea )
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
totally awesome! i clicked on this fic to have a peek at peter/tony..and this has me hooked :)
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I loved this story, it was adorable.
Le Renard Bleu chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
j'ai beaucoup aimée.
purplecharmed chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I absolutely love this story!
Zephyr Anemoi chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Well, thank you for converting me into a Peter/Tony shipper. I've never actually read this pairing before, but I am now searching for more. Yours was very good. Thank you.
Aoichibi chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
shugo tensai chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I was reading and blushing. it's nice and cute