Reviews for The Testing of Li Peony
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
It's nice to have all the major characters in one chapter. Liked the E&T angle too.
lilqtazn chapter 11 . 2/22/2004
i love this fanfic! this was a cute fanfic and it sounds like history repeats itself and i never did realized that during the story until i reached :the amamiya legacy and the passion of fashion. great story. and aww you named her after syaoran's favorite flower
-_:: N::_-
elven lord mic chapter 11 . 2/7/2004
this fic is pretty good and all, but due to the extreme length of time since then, can you please start updating magitech war? PLEASE!
Lanee chapter 11 . 6/20/2003
Hey! this was really good! but.. it took to long! you have to update faster, k? more stories! it was good!
julyeighth chapter 11 . 5/28/2003
Wow! That story is great! Sorrie I couldnt have read it sooner! Sorry! Well...that story was great... I liked the part in the last chapter where Eriol and Tomoyo popped out saying Eriol and Tomoyo are here.. That was funny... okiez...baibai
s jus me chapter 10 . 5/18/2003
Great story

update soon...

**s jus me**
LighthawkKnight chapter 10 . 5/5/2003
WOW! Such an interesting story! Combine that with your writing skills, and we have ourselves a top-notch fanfic!

Plz come out with the last chapter soon, I'm seriously dying just to see what happens next!
Alice chapter 10 . 5/3/2003
I can see why my friends calls you her favorite author now. The testing of Li Peony was my favorite story out of all the rest I read from you. Very impressive, good descriptions. Hey you could be a writer soon. But sometimes you need to read over your story because you had a few mistakes. Spell check only works on spelling so you would have to read and correct them yourself. I would love to read the finale of The testing of Li Peony so hurry up and finish it because I'm waiting to read it.
Cydah chapter 10 . 4/3/2003
nice chapter _
OpalDragon chapter 9 . 1/7/2003
Sweet! Write more! This is really good!

Keep up the good work! See ya later! .
silverkaze chapter 9 . 12/31/2002
ara! sweEEtTTt. poor eriol. poor syaoran. u finally updated! i got so happy. ) wonder if u could mailme? pretty pleasE? haha. update soon. the story is really sweet. )
SillyNiecy chapter 9 . 12/28/2002
yay! Finally! (even though you uploaded at the begining of the month -'). Great chapter! The battle was very well done. Nice move with the mist card! Firey... well, the people who made the cards -are- Japanese... they make simple mistakes like that, lol. Fire y Firey (to them. It works for Watery ('Waty') and Windy and Earthy. I think that the mistake is the fault of the English. *nods* this is one of those stupid little rules that don't make sense. Yup. Nihongo is the way to go. I'm so done now. Anyways-clever battle and cute ending (sappy, but cute, lol). I hope you get the next chapter out soon! We are on winter break, i'm sure you are too! (maybe).

Ja ne!

Silly*Niecy

-May the Shovels of Insanity go with you...
Lanee chapter 9 . 12/27/2002
ohhhhh i cant wait until the next chapter!

*sqeals and jumps up and down*

please continue soooon!

ohhhhh cant waaaaait!

*jumps again*
CardCaptor Schlueter chapter 9 . 12/12/2002
Ah! I was wondering when you where finally going to update this story! Good work!

Syaoran: Did he have to thaw out Hiiragazwa?

CCSchlueter: Oh, relax. You got to look good *and* you got two WAFFy scenes with Sakura.

Eriol: I could've escaped on my own, you know.

CCSchlueter: Sure you could've.

Hope to see whapter 10 soon! And keep circulating the fanfics.
JadeWing chapter 2 . 12/7/2002
I did always wonder how Kero tasted...too bad Peony isn't old enough to give us an opinion. -_- Maybe like butterscotch!

Yes, this is the same Jade as always. There's another JadeWing now, but she joined after me and she writes...um...Harry Potter slash fics, so there's a world of difference. ;; Glad to see you're back, glad to read this fic, glad to be alive, the list goes on and so do I! On to chapter two!