Reviews for Lovely
araregem chapter 1 . 1/17
Though SaiIno is not popular,I find them very interesting.I like this one you continue writing about seem very lovely together.
Ragekillerx chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
There Canon! Congratulations!
bunnywunny94 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
cute
machi-tan chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was so cute!
Astalavisbon chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Like this pairing so much! And love this lovely fic
rachellephant chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Though Sai’s declaration (“Now, I already figured out why the word ‘lovely’ exists. It exists so I can describe you, Ms. Lovely”) was very cute and amiable of him, I think it wasn’t as shocking as it seemed to Ino. It was just something sweet and touching of him to say—nothing to flip over.

Overall, there was very nice chemistry and character balance. Good job.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Cute. :)
genuineme11 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
SaiIno rocks! The story was splendid.
hellahpretty08 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
“Now, I already figured out why the word ‘lovely’ exists. It exists so I can describe you, Ms. Lovely.”

Short and sweet. I agree to the first reviewer, this is just so perfect. I love the summary, I love SaiIno but to be frank InoAnyone pairings are good too, except ChoujiIno or KisameIno or even weirder pairing than that. LOL.
saiino chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
this is the first time that made me smile today. you made my day. keep it up. i love this pairing so much. saiino4ever!
FairyTaleEndings chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was great. You write this story a little too perfect. I don't think you made errors. you know, this pairing is one of the most likely Ino-pairing who is close to happen. But I still like SasuIno and ShikaIno to happen.