Reviews for The Nature of Chaos
Psychedelic Teapot chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
Look, buddy. I don't know who you are, but one thing's for sure:
YOU. ARE. A. FREAKIN'. GOD. OF. FANFICTION.
I cannot even start on how INCREDIBLY AWESOME this fic is. Pharaun being even more badass than I ever thought possible, resurrecting Ryld, the whole stuff with the wings.. (if that's how your dreams look like, then please tell me what you watch/listen to/eat/do before bed, because I want them too) And the whole thing is just so well written that I nearly cried from joy a few times.
Overall, certainly the best fic in the fandom.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
very good sir enjoyed tremendously you are a master of forgotten realms lore! I salute you!
Bardock's Other Son chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
Ahhhh yes, that was amazing work yet again Ryld's return warms my heart another wronged soul fixed by your great mind. I knew you would be a great writer you have captivated my mind with this story and I will follow your work with much dedication. Thanks yet again for such great work.
Bardock's Other Son chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
I don't think suppose is an option you did get good. Amazing at that, very big surpirise with Nimor's sacrife. Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration to me and I appreciate your work.
Bardock's Other Son chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Great work, indeed applause on my behalf.
Bardock's Other Son chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Nice turn of events, very good on bringing in Nimor, and Aliiza. This seems like is getting even better. Can't wait to see how they'll destroy Monzoberranzan.
Bardock's Other Son chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Oh yeah, Phaurun is turning into a even bigger bad ass, I wonder if he is gonna fight with Gromph...
Bardock's Other Son chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Outstanding work, I always knew Phaurun was destined for greatness, Die Quentel Die!
Deceptifemme chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
HAHAHA! Awsome! I can't wait till Pharaun kills the bitch Quenthel!
Nafur chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
Awesome. Love this story so far... Pharaun is one of my all time favorite characters. Can't wait for more.
DemonAngel of Ice chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Very good story so far. After 20 years of training he must be stronger then Gromph.
microkev chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
Very good it adds some depth to the end of the books and it explains what aliiza did with pharauns finger i guessed that she would have him resurrected in some way, well done for writing this, i enjoyed reading it. But i would just like to say, pharaun doesnt seem like the type who would kill just for revenge in truth, he reminds me of jarlaxle, he does things that benefit himself.

just an idea but as i said above i liked it.
aponie chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
this is nice and interesting, i do think u rushed through some parts, especially at the beginning. Pharaun is a pretty vain guy, and u mentioned him being ressurected in a different body than he had, that would have been a big deal for him i assume, also he doesnt seem to be thinking about aliisza for 20 years, or thinking or feeling much at all for 20 years. i understand u went more for the action with this, i think some emotion could add to it and make it even better.

looking forward for more.
Drow Elf chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Ok, you've piqued my interest. You get a gold star. I'm interested in this training he's about to go through; try to make it bloody.

Question: What does Inthracis have to gain by helping Pharaun secure his revenge?

Salaam alaikum,