Reviews for Big day
twistedthinking3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Would of liked some RenRuki...

Whatever. Still awesome.
Sakura-Fan chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
You're such an awesome writer.
The Red Dove chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Nicely done! I've read all the stories you've written so far for this 'series'. I loved it!
Sakura Soryu chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
OMG! This fic is so much fun! I loved, loved very much!

All gathered for the best marriage of Bleach: IchiHime

Congratulations!
nanoman79 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I always find it annoying in tv and movie weddings when the bridesmaids refuse to let the groom handle things. They should have listened Yoruichi because I'm pretty sure she was the oldest one in that hallway.
LuvleeCookieChan chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Great story! Loved how Ichigo was the one who did the convincing..sooo cute! Also, Shinji's love of wedding food just cracked me up, wanting a seat by the door and all lol.
ranipaki chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I have read all of your stories and i am sorry I didnt review them but I will shortly...this was so cute ...i have read this 3 times already and shared it with friends as well D
Abiding Angel chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was really cute. You've captured very real complexities when it comes to getting married. Good job!
Ylthina chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
*giggles* LOVELY
Enelya87 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Omg I'm faving this! I really loved it! It was so sweet and suspenseful and funny with really great flow Truly a very nice wedding oneshot full of good stuff to fangirl over. Awesome! _
randumblydemented chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I always like the hallway scenes, they are really funny, and sometimes kind of confusing, but I think that is just me.

This is probably my favorite ichihime story so far. It was like this Filipino soap opera I was watching with my dog onetime...

Orihime made me sorta frustrated with her stuborness. But in the end it turned out pretty good. Really suspenseful and a bit intense... haah...
temari13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I couldn't help but laughing at some parts in this story. If only they'd let Ichigo talk to her sooner, they wouldn't have had to wait so long for Orihime to get ready.
SordweilderSurvivor chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
very good. great use of drama. love the plot of it. i don't see any mistakes so you are one hell of a wrighter. keep up the work. great details of wedding proceduers.
Sunshine Fia chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
LOL, poor Ichigo thinking that Orihime was really going to leave him hanging, though the other peeps didnt help much. Anyways great oneshot...really cute!
workshy chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This is great and oh so funny. I couldn't wait to see who else will show up in the hallway to make things worse for Ichigo. Yay for Ichihime!