Reviews for Giving In
Virtuously Dark chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Oh my goodness that was so sweet ... and h-h-h-HOT!
Huddy746 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
So. Freaking. Hot. And so well written! Excellent job!
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Again VERY hot! That ending was so sweet though. I think you had the perfect blend of love and pure lust. Amazing. Personally I think there should be a sequel. Or you should expand it more so that we can see what happens afterward. Plus more sex lol. Wonderful job!
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Damn I think I might need to take a cold shower. You're warning about the chapter only inticed me so it's my own fault I guess. Still there is nothing hotter than Cath and Sara smut. Absolutely nothing. This was amazing! Great job! I'm off to read the next chapter!
CaesarCaesar chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aha, hothothot. I lovelove mega love it :D
Gryffindor620 chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
I think you should continue this story! Or make a sequel, because this is so hot!

Great Hot and Sexy Story!

Update Soon Son!('Son' isn't literal, it's a slang term from NY)
ON a need to know chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
How could you not enjoy that story.
Carrie O'Neal chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
wow, your story was amazing! I really loved it! Great work!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
nice wrap up. sara's respose that repeat performances at regular intervals are a necessity, was great...
casarat chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Wow seriously hot! I really enjoyed this story and felt it was well written. Thanks for writing it :-)
Isabel chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Hi :) I love this fic, especially the first chapter. Very well writen and hot, so hot. Catherine and Sara forever!
Myx Nyx chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Hooray! Loved it like crazy! Your ability of description is phenomenal. Very hot. Very sexy. Make me very happy. Great job!
Nico79 chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Incredibly hot and very, very sweet. I love how you write these two, its always wonderful imagery, no matter what situation they're in. Another fantastic story from you, looking forward to your next, thanks for sharing :D
chawkchic chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
LOVED IT! Sexy, sexy, sexy! And the sweet I love you's at the end were perfect.
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I'll give you a thumb's up for the fic as a whole and a thumb's up for lines like, "Look, we match!"