Reviews for Sudden Storm
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Poor Albus!

And I really love the idea of Albus rescuing her ...

God bless you!

skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Oh, so beautifully written. I'm in complete awe with your fictions. They make me feel as though I've missed a crucial lesson in writing a mess laced with potential fluff. Actually, that entire thing was fluff, but who could care less? ] That was a very refreshing read. You really do have a way with these two characters. Oh, I feel so sorry for poor Albus. Once again, he blames himself for acting the fool... /

MMADfan chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Oh, I really liked that! Poor Albus, though, with the hot chocolate and Minerva turning him down. No wonder he felt such a fool, though he must have been uncomfortable before that, as well. I can just feel the UST crackling between them, even if they each don't realize that the other feels the same way. Or "URT" - "R" "romantic." There's such promise there at the end, even though it's not yet fulfilled, that I get the feeling that it will be fulfilled, maybe at some point where they're not each feeling as awkward initially. I found it . . . not fluffy precisely, but warm and cozy, even though Minerva disappointed him (and likely herself, because of her embarrassment) and didn't join him for hot chocolate. Despite the discomfort of the situation in that moment, there still seems to be a sense of comfort between them, if that makes any sense.

Thanks for a nice story!
dmf1984 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Poor Raggles! I'm not too crazy about t-storms either, given that we get so many of them here in NoFla. *sigh* Could be a case of "pick your fave natural disaster", in fact. Any chance of continuing this story line? Albus could certainly explore his "angsty-side" for a change.
Bel-Halliwell chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was really good. Its so nice to read a fic where Minerva's relaxed and not in teaching mode. I really enjoyed it, looking forward to reading more from you soon!
silverbirch chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was very well written.

Albus is correct, he probably did force the pace along slightly. It's probably better all round taht she left when she did.

A good story.