Reviews for 10 seconds
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
It WAS interesting! Anyway it was good lol not a femslash fan but still good!
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I like it! I'm not a huge femslash fan but I like it! )

It's kind of like the girl/girl DxC. XD I love it actually!
BridgettexCourtney chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I really liked this story! I've been searching all around for someone who'd done some good femeslash!
TheToxicInterest chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
We NEED more people like you in this fandom!

Everyone's all writing slash and het pairings.

WE NEED MORE TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND FEMSLASH!

And you rock at writing it!

PLEASE MAKE MORE OF THIS COUPLE!

Also, I think HeatherxBridgette could be pretty interesting...

PM me if you need more ideas!

(I have a thousand of 'em. No joke.)

ROCK ON!

(XOXO)

Forbiden Faerie
Lil chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
ok...kinda weird. i mean heatherXgwen is well...yeah. You should do one for heatherXbridgette
Roloff chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
this is what im talkin' about man. Couples like this have an awesome tension which is good to work with to me anyways much better then the regular love at first sight kinda thing. These kind of couples are so much better for laughs or an intersesting confession many more possiblities. good fic il watch you for more like this hope to see lil more like these kudos man
noogums chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
weird
Piper -loves you chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
You should write more.

I would, because I think this is a cool pairing, but I've got two stories that are so far from finished it's not even funny. D:

So, yeah. -Nods-

There isn't enough TDI femmeslash. D:
Baekho0123 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Hehe...at least Heather got some love...

Good job. I love it!
MsAnimanga chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
any femslash with Gwen in it rocks... and this was good! i hope to see more soon!
noodlemonsters chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That... was... AWESOME! I LOVE this! Go femslash! and really I think those two could make a very cute couple ;)
Malbro King chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
that was great !. I hope gwen doesn't get voted off...
soultaker78 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Good story. I never considered this pairing before, but I like it. It almost has a CourtneyxDuncan like chemistry to it. Do you plan to do any more TDI femslash stories in the future?
dgenerationxnwo chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
finally, this is it. the start of attitude! its like a the start of the attitude era of total drama island. more hardcore, extremer and oh so unbelivabally predictable. i love it. keep it up.
loveyourbiggestfan chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Well, you know, people are always shocked when some 'slash' steps into their fandom, but after awhile, they get used to it.

I like the idea of it though, and it was actually pretty cute, considering I'm not usually into this kinda stuff. So nice job. (:

- Trish