Reviews for Addiction
Abandoned Account123456789 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
The feeeeeeeels...
Myrhh chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
...I want to cry but I can't...Its so graphic...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
That was absolutely beautiful. Skye is my favorite bachlor, Skye x Jill is actuallymy favorite pairing.

I don't read very many Skye fanfics - it hurts too much when they butcher his personality. Honestly, though, you nailed him. I love this so much.

Thanks for writing it, it really inspired me :)
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is the first JillxSkye Fanfic I've ever read, Kuruk xD

Soo I don't really know Skye, and I don't really know Jill. But what I can say is that this oneshot has raised my standards for future JillxSkye fics I'm gonna be looking at in the near future :))) It's really wonderful although sad :(
Cerawitch chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
wow, i really like this story. You really did manage to create a different image for Skye. Very well too, if i might add. I'm sad that you killed Skye, but some stories just need to have sad endings to make it great or create the right feelings in the heart of readers. Just look at Blood. I hate its ending but i can't think of anything else that could perfectly wrapped up the story.

Anyhow, this is a very nice story about Skye. Thank you for writing it up! (w)/
GreenGrass1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
It's very well written. I just love how you delved into Skye's character and showed how it was being broken down, eroded, by his love for Jill.
Ashbug22 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wow, that was an awesome story. Skye dieing was so sad *tears* Loved it though, and I am not one for sad stories.
Don'tStealTheHeart chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That was a beautiful story. Its deep :P We can all see Skye as a human now!
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
:D
Shimmerleaf chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
That was amazing.
Lazy Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This was amazing, and the message is very strong. Addiction is very scary, and you really captured its essence with this story.
k-shee chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
*sobs* Beautiful, elegant, and very touching. All we wish for in a fanfiction.
clearinghaze chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I-I'm speechless. This was so...so...strong, beautiful, riveting, tragic, amazing, true. I was so moved by your words - they were perfect. What else can I say?
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This was very powerful, you're right about that. And I enjoyed it from start to finish (which was very sad...). Very good piece of work you have here, my friend. It was a really nice read.

~ASK
DreamInTechnicolour chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
AH! YOU KILLED HIM! Ah... Oh well, the story completely makes up for it, it is SO well written. I was captured (:

Lovely, going on my favorite authors (: I loved it.

~