Reviews for Kenpachi and Yachiru: Straw Hat Pirates?
Juhoni chapter 2 . 2/19
Good start.
Keep up the good work and update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Are you going to keep going with this? I hope you will cause it seems interesting : D
Zenjurou chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I that maybe you should put a conversation between as to shy kenpachi has those bells on his head!
Zenjurou chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I'm going to definetly be waiting for more!3
Bloody Moon Mist chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
this is an interesting idea, I hope to read more soon :)
EquinePianist chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Zoro, OR Zoro then Luffy
Erlomast chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
I DEMAND MORE!
This is so awesome! Please continue! This is so epic might barrage us with Pm' s till ya update.
Cause this is seriously awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
great story
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
interesting
ACSkywalker chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Luffy and Zoro at the same time
royalrosie2000 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Zoro. both are swordsman, so it would be better than sword vs. fist. but before they really get serious Yachiru should become friends with Chopper and the other Straw Hats who are there, so she tells Kenpachi to stop, these people are nice. Kenpachi of course should ignore her, so Robin uses her devil fruit power to subdue him (which Kenpachi would have been able to get out of but he thought it was interesting and wanted to see what they were planning) and Luffy uses Gum-Gum Bell to knock him out.

do with that what you will. i don't mind if you ignore my ideas but if you decide you want to use them,than you have my permission.

bye
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Continue the story I like it!
KaristaZ chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
This is a really interesting story i like where your going with it please write more
Piacine chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Haha! Interesting!

Without even bothering to find out where the hell he is or why he's in a different dimension, Ken just goes looking for a brawl! Since that's the kind of character he is! I'm looking forward for the next chapter! :D

I'm guessing Zoro would fight Ken first; after all, he's more interested in swordsmen. And maybe Luffy would get in the fight too.

Then After that, maybe the straw hats would start questioning about him, or maybe think of him as an enemy/crazy psycho. That would make things more humouring! Waah so many possibilities!

Haha! It would be funny to see his mad-man's grin! Is this going to be a big, full on plot? or is this going to be just some crazy guy from another dimension sails with the Straw hats just to get back to his world or comes looking for a strong opponent and fight them?

Well anyway, it's the first Kenny's and Yashi's crossover in One piece with the Straw hats! Can't wait what kind of crazy things will happen xD
Flower chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
This a good crossover from what I've read. I hope that you will continue and update soon,can't wait.