Reviews for Kenpachi and Yachiru: Straw Hat Pirates?
Danny Fowl the Ranger chapter 2 . 2/4
I vote for kempachi to fight Zorro first and then Luffy. Fun story by the way :D. I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
Juhoni chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Good start.
Keep up the good work and update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Are you going to keep going with this? I hope you will cause it seems interesting : D
Zenjurou chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I that maybe you should put a conversation between as to shy kenpachi has those bells on his head!
Zenjurou chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I'm going to definetly be waiting for more!3
Bloody Moon Mist chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
this is an interesting idea, I hope to read more soon :)
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Zoro, OR Zoro then Luffy
Erlomast chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
This is so awesome! Please continue! This is so epic might barrage us with Pm' s till ya update.
Cause this is seriously awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
great story
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
ACSkywalker chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Luffy and Zoro at the same time
royalrosie2000 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Zoro. both are swordsman, so it would be better than sword vs. fist. but before they really get serious Yachiru should become friends with Chopper and the other Straw Hats who are there, so she tells Kenpachi to stop, these people are nice. Kenpachi of course should ignore her, so Robin uses her devil fruit power to subdue him (which Kenpachi would have been able to get out of but he thought it was interesting and wanted to see what they were planning) and Luffy uses Gum-Gum Bell to knock him out.

do with that what you will. i don't mind if you ignore my ideas but if you decide you want to use them,than you have my permission.

StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Continue the story I like it!
KaristaZ chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
This is a really interesting story i like where your going with it please write more