Reviews for Unforgivable
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Idk why that last part made me say Awww but it did lol
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
very well written and I'm feeling all sorts of things after finishing this... I hope Draco was forgiven. I know he wasn't a saint but I can't help loving the guy. Why do I always sympathies with that type of character?! It just ends with me in pain... One day I'll learn, but it's not today! XD Awesome story!
Juliette Potter-Black chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Please, have you consider doing a sequel? This was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
i love this, oh god i just pitied dray with everything in me at that last line.
sasunaru1827 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Hope there's a sequel... This is sooo good!
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I never liked or read Ron/Draco, but this was certainly, definitely hot. Hot. Hot. Hot.
darkmoonlady chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Nice fic
Friendly darkmoonlady
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was... interesting, I can't help feeling guilty with this last line. Makes me want to know how Ron will act after this...

this was twisted but the fact that I read it all, kinda means I am too eh?

Haha, anyways, continue writing, you are good :)

Lot's of Love

Zee 3
Lilywonders chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I have to say this is absolutely perfect.

I loved how it didn't become loving in the end. It was harsh and greedy.

I've never read a Ron/Draco fic before, and this has definitely satisfied me. I love it.
MeeShee MuhFFin chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I swear, my heart just broke. ;n; This was so twistedly and enormously cute, I can't even believe it! Agh, loved this, absolutely loved it.
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That was dark and disturbing. It seemed that both Ron and Draco felt something there at the end, other than hate and loathing, but perhaps I'm just romanticising it b/c otherwise it just seems too troubling.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I seriously loved this one! So hot how ron punishes him. SO i take it he was forgiven? I would certainly hope so!
Threadbare Threnody chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Delectable.

*wipes off drool*
Muzica-chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I would die to read a squeal to this. Flat out. It is so delightfully fucked up. I am not even sure if I love it or hate it. I could really see this, because it fits Ron's personality. I nearly burst into tears at the last line. D: How can you not have more? XD
Rana chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Question:- "Weasley, am I forgiven?"

Multichoice answers:-

A) "No, ferret-face; I was lying, I'm never going to forgive you."

B) "Yes." These were the last words Draco Malfoy heard as his body, mortally shred by Ron Weasley's brutal ministrations, gave up the ghost.

C) "Yes." With a slight smile, Malfoy gasped, "Thanks."

D) "I guess." "Well," snarled Malfoy, "that's academic now, for I'll never forgive you for taking my virginity by force."

E) With a tenderness towards him that he didn't think himself capable of, Ron gently gathered Malfoy into his comforting arms and whispered, "Yes, Draco, everything is now fine between us." Even as he said this, Ron recognised that the real question was, would Hermione forgive him when she realised that he had transferred his interest from her to Malfoy?

F) Given the multiplicity of potential answers, and the brilliance of the story itself, Lokifan decided to write a sequel.

This reviewer's answer:-

A definite and resounding "F".

Examiner's response:-

100%.

So, Lokifan, how's about it?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »