Reviews for Human
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This was great. Fantastically written. I loved all of this.
justawritier chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
That was awesome,it was so well written too. It flowed very well.
cleo nightingale chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
What an awesome piece of writing! Now I have to go and seek more of this on your profile.
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This was perfect! Loved it!
Natvv chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Awhh ! Just, awhh !

Absolutely perfect
iryna chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This fic really made my night. Great work! :D
tonraq chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is lovely prose, easing a natural progression of events to round out a satisfying ending. You are an excellent writer.
outtabreath chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Ah, wonderful.
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Wow, loved that hospital scene. Cant go wrong with angst, fluff and UST. Wonderful job ! (Sorry, I suck at reviewing)
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
That was a really good oneshot! And my favorite line was definately, "Pepper really doesn’t want to be known as the secretary-chick-of-the-guy-who-killed-the-world." rofl XD
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
What a lovely ending to a lovely fanfiction :) You've captured the awkward denial and uncertainty of Tony and Pepper's relationship so well, it's almost scary. Funny and heartwarming all at once. Thanks for sharing it with us!

~ Verona
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
'emanated by flickering blue light that gives it away. This should probably be 'illuminated' i.e. Lit up; not emanated. 'Emanated' means 'to come from'.

but aside from that a good story :) Especially this line

'...but then it’s gone and he’s gone too, and all she is left with is a memory and the taste of metallic copper in her mouth.'

Wonderful.
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Great job with this. I loved how in the beginning it was more about what Tony wanted from Pepper but what he was willing to live with to have her in his life. Then when you turned it around and it was Pepper knowing what she wanted and what she could live with, that was awesome. You even kept the humor that is Tony alive in this piece that was so full of angst. I really, really enjoyed reading this.
FuzzieEars67 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Please keep writing, I'm not sure if I can survive without your perfect stories. :)
AES13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was just perfect! I loved everything about it but particularly when Pepper finds him clutching her jacket. I hope you end up writing more in this 'verse. Thank you!