Reviews for Such Pretty Lies
Gamerj1998 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I can tell very pretty lies as well, but it's no lie that your story was so sweetly sad. I was so close to tears during most of this short story. I loved it.
Lane Brewster chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
it is a bit sad. can you make a continuation of it? a happier one perhaps?
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wow, that was good...I just wish Kagome really loved him! Kouga is just so lovable! 33
ScribbleWolf chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
this is a exellent story. i havent read anything by a 13 year old that can even compete with this story!
MugenYumeDansu chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Really good.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Well written but I can't help but feel bad that she doesn't love him.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
poor kouga she will never love him!

so sad

but really good one-shot, yeah

LOVED it!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
this can also apply to inuyasha and others etc...

over all, well written.
MainCrick chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
wow that was...deep, and nice

i like it, all f it. specialy the koga part at first, when he builds her a 'palace in the stoe' and thanks for making a smart kagome! finally!
Blood Valkyrie chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
ouch. me likey!
HentaiHanyou chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Goodness girl? You're only 13 and you wrote this? *clapclapclap* Very nice! You might just even have a future in this sort of thing.

I came across this on your page - I was reading your Ouran fic (which I haven't finished yet, but when I do I will gift you with a review because you seem to crave them so _) and I also read the Twilight one - out of curiousity - which I didn't review because I didn't want to write anything bad (not at your writing - at the fact that I am an obsessive Jacob fangirl and wouldn't have been able to help myself) but yes, anyway - I liked this fic _ I really love Kouga as a character so it was just a pleasure for me to read - even if it was just a tad bit sad for him (

If you wanna read some fics, feel free to go to my page *shamelessly promoting* I'm in the process of an Ouran fic myself (Kyouya/Haruhi) and I have my own Jacob/Bella up there too. Just saying, if you're interested...

Anyway, good fic! Yay!
numba1shorty chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
um uh wow. that is so sad. i will not like you if u dont continue this. im a sucker for happy endings. this was only a semi happy ending. shame on you. it ws really good. though. i might have to favorite it...
eelbroth chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Very sad. Very beautiful. Your writing is so compelling. By the second paragraph I was completely submerged in the story. Your detail is very rich and you made each word count in the most effective way. The tone throughout was meditative and melancholy, but towards the end I felt the tiniest flicker of hope. Thanks for such a great read.
Pretty P chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Oh, I absolutely loved this. Very tragic.

~Pretty
riesling chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Oh! It's a little angsty near the end, but I must say that I love it! You've got a very lovely piece of writing here. I like the honest and precise way that you write. You gave Kouga a desperation and a passion to make Kagome fall in love with him. And you wrote her character so much more convincingly than I've ever managed to believe her. She is unkind and selfish; I've always thought that about her. Trust her to have Kouga and all of his powers, love, and affections at her fingertips and still wish for something that she can never have. The angst is dripping, completely enthralling. Thank you so much for sharing this piece of work; I enjoyed it immensely.