Reviews for Last Goodbyes
Joe chapter 26 . 1/26/2019
Hey not to be rude or something but that last line for this chapter that 'you can never think of an adopted child as your own' yeah dude thats messed up can you imagine an adopted kid reading that and thinking my parents will never love me as much as a real kid of theirs im sorry but that sentence made me so angry and sad
Novasette chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
Hear that? The sound of my heart shattering into a million tiny pieces. This was so well written, I could feel every character's grief. *claps* Well done.
siriuslytired chapter 33 . 6/14/2018
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that this story actually made me cry. It was so so so lovely, and I enjoyed every word of it. Thank you so much for you beautiful writing, this really made my week x
guest chapter 33 . 4/12/2017
wait i dont get the ending help fred what book what
Guest chapter 30 . 4/7/2017
You have got so many things wrong it is driving me crazy. I'm sorry. But please fix at least the part about albums having white hair. Also Draco married and had Scorpio and taking that out would destroy the cursed child
Annnnnnnna chapter 25 . 11/27/2016
Okay sorry, third review in a row. I just always forget something. :D

It's about the kids and some names:
1. You called Regulus (Black) twice RegulAs and (Blaize) Zabini ZaMbini. Even if it's completely unimportant, it annoyed me quite much. (I'm sorry). I just love these names.
2. James Arthur Potter is originally called James Sirius. Didn't you know or was it intentional? :) Oh and, I love to think about James being EXACTLY like the marauder James, but looking a bit different (brown-reddish-hair with his brown eyes). And then, Albus Severus who looks exactly like Harry (black hair, green eyes) and being quite and intelligent. :)
Annnnna chapter 20 . 11/26/2016
Oh, and what I forgot :
You should listen to the song "Forth of July" by Sufjan Stevens while reading, because it fits so well.
Thanks to this song, I cried even harder. :')
Annnnnna chapter 22 . 11/26/2016
I'm not finished yet (chapter Dean/Seamus) but I'm truly loving it and wanted to leave a comment.
First of all, the first two chapters (Harry, George) plus the Dennis-one made me cry like a little baby. They were so indescribably beautiful and sad.
I love your concept of the "after-life" (this heaventhing). Being the biggest fan of the marauders, nothing could be more comforting than to know them happy and together and causing trouble like they were before the war.
Of course, I also loved many more things about this fanfic.

What I would have looooved to see (I know it's probably too late but still) is a wormtail-chapter. Imagine -just imagine- him having escaped a second time, him pretending to be dead and living the life of a rat again. And then, him finding the ring. Imagine what he would have felt seeing James again, or Remus. Imagine him wanting to apologize, because he truly loved his friends. He just loved himself more. Because that's what I like to think - that Peter made this decision because he was too scared of death, and/or because he never felt accepted by James and the others. And, that he regretted the mistakes he made, that nights, he cried over the loss of his only true friends.

Imagine ending the chapter with Peter committing suicide (a real one this time), because of the loneliness and the sadness and the regret.
PheonixFyre374 chapter 33 . 10/4/2016
Wow. This fanfic made me frickin' cry, of all things. I've been on this ride with our beloved characters, and, your fanfic seemed like such a fitting ending... Thank You for an amazing read.
DELETEDACCOUNT2012 chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
I read this when I was really tired, and somehow I read Dumblemort instead of Voldemort :/ I was like WTF WHYYY!
misherukuro chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
A good read thanks for the fic.
LightInTheDark245 chapter 33 . 10/30/2015
i love it
you've made me cry so often
GingerHannah chapter 33 . 9/19/2015
Loved this! So many unanswered questions, but perhaps it's better that way.
GingerHannah chapter 21 . 9/19/2015
Yes! Charlie/Ben(Draco)! I was totally shipping it, but didn't think it would actually happen.

But I don't think this line is true: "No Death Eater was capable of something as human, as raw and vulnerable, as true love."
GingerHannah chapter 20 . 9/19/2015
Confession from Draco! Yay! Can't wait to see how the others take this. Particularly when they find out some people already knew.