Reviews for Last Goodbyes
Peonywinx chapter 33 . 4/24
This was beautiful. Absolutely, completely, magnificently beautiful. It's incredibly difficult to get me to cry while reading a fanfiction, because I have to be in the right "mood" to cry - and even if the story is sad beyond all measure, if I'm not in the right mood the tears won't flow - but this story was so lovely and so emotional that even though I didn't cry, I WANTED to.

I love the idea of circulating the Resurrection Ring, of each user adding their own stories to the book, of the concept of Heaven as it is portrayed here (of course the Marauders would be the troublemakers-in-chief), of Luna and Seamus and Dean living together, of Dennis being Hagrid's surrogate son, of Cho and Oliver, of a living Fred in a portrait, of regular get-togethers of the large circle of friends and family in the Leaky Cauldron, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, the Burrow, wherever. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the Charlie/Ben pairing, not because I'm against gay characters, but because I don't see either of them as gay.

Regardless, I enjoyed this story very much, and I was genuinely shocked when you killed Justin and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. With regards to Fred, all through the story, I kept waiting on tenterhooks for the shoe to drop, for his inevitable return to the afterlife, and I honestly thought we were going to end with Fred finally leaving - but at least you ended it on a happy note, and he came back more alive than before (though I am very curious as to how he did it).

Wonderful story, I enjoy your writing very much.
it's simply rae chapter 1 . 1/15
I hope you wouldn't mind too terribly if I used this idea too...although I promise I would do mine differently.! I wouldn't steal this exact plotline, but I love the whole 'everyone gets to use the Resurrection Stone' thing.
lemon-rind chapter 33 . 3/22/2014
I don't know how Fred did it but, fuck if I didn't get tears in my eyes over this. Thank you. This was immensely gratifying.
MRBCShelly30 chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Omg I cried the whole time I was reading this.
Clara A. Rose chapter 33 . 4/24/2013
Lovely writing, great idea, and you made me cry.
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 33 . 4/14/2013
...This made me cry. I'm listening to May it Be from LOTR, and it fits this so perfectly that its almost ridiculous.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
-is crying- freeeeeeeeeed! Georggggggggge! Wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!
Noname89 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Just like George I had to cry:(
irishbrat1966 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Wow. I have to say that this chapter really brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat. Thank you.
GeekIsShowing chapter 33 . 10/25/2012
Beautiful ending, And did I cry? Why, yes. Yes I did.
GeekIsShowing chapter 24 . 10/25/2012
Well, you actually made me cry. Damn you. :)
Mein-Herz-Brennt chapter 24 . 10/15/2012
I'm sure you've gotten reviews saying this already but it's St. Mungo's not Mungoose. Otherwise, it's an excellent story so far
Bethany D chapter 33 . 9/18/2012
So, I read this entire story in a little over 5 hours in one sitting.. You guys made me laugh, made me cry, made me groan, and make me smile. This story is one of the most beautiful fics I have ever read and I cannot tell you how amazing this ride has been. Thank you so much for all of the feels and the love. As I imagine the Weasley twins would say, "It's been one hell of a ride." And I can't thank you enough. Keep writing and keep the passion strong. Thanks.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/6/2012
ok this entire thing is awesome but gosh how does fred do that
Andrew chapter 26 . 6/1/2012
Just so you know lupin would have only transformed a maximum of 9 times while at Howarts.