Reviews for Last Goodbyes
XxbooblesxX chapter 5 . 8/10
I read this when I was really tired, and somehow I read Dumblemort instead of Voldemort :/ I was like WTF WHYYY!
misherukuro chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
A good read thanks for the fic.
LightInTheDark245 chapter 33 . 10/30/2015
i love it
you've made me cry so often
GingerHannah chapter 33 . 9/19/2015
Loved this! So many unanswered questions, but perhaps it's better that way.
GingerHannah chapter 21 . 9/19/2015
Yes! Charlie/Ben(Draco)! I was totally shipping it, but didn't think it would actually happen.

But I don't think this line is true: "No Death Eater was capable of something as human, as raw and vulnerable, as true love."
GingerHannah chapter 20 . 9/19/2015
Confession from Draco! Yay! Can't wait to see how the others take this. Particularly when they find out some people already knew.
GingerHannah chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
I hope Draco becomes one of the regular characters who make appearances in this story. I love him as Ben- reformed, but not too reformed, still quite Malfoy.
GingerHannah chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
This was heartwrenching. In a way I felt worse eeading this then I did when he died in the book. The emotion in this was so real.

Also, going back to chapter 1, I liked the fact that Lily's patronus was a doe before she met James, not because of him.
Peonywinx chapter 33 . 4/24/2015
This was beautiful. Absolutely, completely, magnificently beautiful. It's incredibly difficult to get me to cry while reading a fanfiction, because I have to be in the right "mood" to cry - and even if the story is sad beyond all measure, if I'm not in the right mood the tears won't flow - but this story was so lovely and so emotional that even though I didn't cry, I WANTED to.

I love the idea of circulating the Resurrection Ring, of each user adding their own stories to the book, of the concept of Heaven as it is portrayed here (of course the Marauders would be the troublemakers-in-chief), of Luna and Seamus and Dean living together, of Dennis being Hagrid's surrogate son, of Cho and Oliver, of a living Fred in a portrait, of regular get-togethers of the large circle of friends and family in the Leaky Cauldron, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, the Burrow, wherever. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the Charlie/Ben pairing, not because I'm against gay characters, but because I don't see either of them as gay.

Regardless, I enjoyed this story very much, and I was genuinely shocked when you killed Justin and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. With regards to Fred, all through the story, I kept waiting on tenterhooks for the shoe to drop, for his inevitable return to the afterlife, and I honestly thought we were going to end with Fred finally leaving - but at least you ended it on a happy note, and he came back more alive than before (though I am very curious as to how he did it).

Wonderful story, I enjoy your writing very much.
it's simply rae chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I hope you wouldn't mind too terribly if I used this idea too...although I promise I would do mine differently.! I wouldn't steal this exact plotline, but I love the whole 'everyone gets to use the Resurrection Stone' thing.
lemon-rind chapter 33 . 3/22/2014
I don't know how Fred did it but, fuck if I didn't get tears in my eyes over this. Thank you. This was immensely gratifying.
MRBCShelly30 chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Omg I cried the whole time I was reading this.
Clara A. Rose chapter 33 . 4/24/2013
Lovely writing, great idea, and you made me cry.
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 33 . 4/14/2013
...This made me cry. I'm listening to May it Be from LOTR, and it fits this so perfectly that its almost ridiculous.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
-is crying- freeeeeeeeeed! Georggggggggge! Wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!