Reviews for I'll Be Waiting, Forever More
AliyaSayuri chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
()()that *sob*was *sob* beautiful

(00)

()() that was the most nice and discriptive of some ones feeling i have ever heard and i think that u should put it on more websites so that u can have others read this!

- as a writer my self i completely aplode this work

i hope u can give me more reasons to what inspired u to write this (well u no other then the show)

this is my email and u don't have to answer but i hope u will so i can get some more

thanks

yours truly

Aliya
Lovelybutterfly17 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
i love it! but I'm not really happy with the way the series ended...i mean come on Takayuki and Haruka were meant for each other to me that was true love. haha cried for 2 days too :)

great poem!
Madame McLean chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Beautiful - This kinda make me cry... i
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Man this is good, even made me cry lol, good work, keep it up
MidoriLou chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
...You know what I've said. Why such a masterpiece of story writing have such small fanbases...

The idea of love in this anime was far from the common harem so prominent in media... It's portrayal realistic... It's views perfect. Such perfection is rare these days... And you sir are capable of creating such a masterpiece yourself. And I commend you.

Worthless as this review is... I cried... Not just because of this anime, not just because of this poem, but also because of this my aim is no longer straight... I won't be gaming for a long time.