Reviews for Reunited
ClarksonHammondAndMay chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
lol good job
Iagus chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
I think the plot material is good, and elements of the story are too, and I will certainly finish it. However, if I can offer any advice, it's that the chapters are seeming like they havn't been proof read properly. An example is the lines:

She thought about Peter again. She thought about Peter all night, even dreamed about him, which she hadn’t done so for quite a few months. Claire lay next to Andy that morning, she felt so guilty for just thinking about another man whilst she was with him. She’d kissed him for all she was worth that morning. She did love him, but if anything, she loved Peter more.

The tense seems dodgy, you could remove so from so guilty, and move the comma in the last sentence, and have better writing (imo). But again they are relatively minor things, and I absolutely think you should keep writing, since thats really the only way to improve. Hopefully as I move through the story I'll see you've done so already :)

Oh, and personally I'd put a break of some description between Claire in bed with Andy and at the spa with Heidi.
Elzangel chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
I loved it, hope they get together soon x
BlueSkyMornings chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
gah! that's so infuriating! How could he not know she wasn't drunk! NNO!
Britnik chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
Great chapter, loving all the crossed wires going on here. Cant wait for the next update. :D
kylielink chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
it's great,keep up the great work.
becky2qt2bstr8 chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
I liked this chapter very much. please continue!
DeathBatCullen chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
Loving this many hapter you planning to write? And I love flirty Peter!

Britnik chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
Oh Ghost house now you are talking bring it on! :D
MrsNickJonas001 chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
Oh of course I will continue to read and reply! Like I said, I love your story haha. I liked this chapter, not as much as the last one because there were no actually Paire kissing...or more xD scenes but eh those two are worth waiting for haha. And I can't wait until the next chapter is posted so hurry up and start writing!

I also saw that your a Greys Anatomy fan and I must agree with you that I too prefer McDreamy over McSteamy though McSteamy isn't too hard on the eyes so he's hot too haha. I know him better as Jason from Charmed but he's still hot ha.

Anyways! I should stop rambling and let you get back to writing and whatnot ha.
Elzangel chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
pls ud soon, i want more sexual tension and smut lol i havent tried beta yet either lol x
Britnik chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Just found this fic and am loving it so far. Hope you keep on updating ;)
Elzangel chapter 6 . 8/25/2008
cool glad that explains it, i thought that when claire was putting sun cream on, i was like crafty minx, she cant burn lol, but i would do the same if it meant peter would touch me :P lmao ud soon, and b careful with the spelling/grammar the system proper mucked me up a few weeks ago, i thought i'd written it in double dutch maybe beta might work, u should try it, so should i so dont sound dutch lmao lol x
DeathBatCullen chapter 6 . 8/25/2008
OMG...Cliffhanger can't wait to find out what is going to happen next.

kylielink chapter 6 . 8/24/2008