Reviews for Fight Club
Random Stuff About Stuff chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Nice twist, with it being Cullen. I like how you don't tell us who the narrator is until the very end.

Funny with the location, topics, ect. It's a funny story overall, but it's especially silly to think of people watching them like that and documenting their fights.

My favorite part was when you talked about their relationship: fighting each other, crimefighting, writing novels, quiet weekends, and getting captured by serial killers. That's great, you totally just summed it up.

Keep writing,

-Random
saragillie chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This is really hilarious. I enjoyed it a lot.
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
O! That was hilarious! I love fics where Cullen is like in on the betting or running the betting. I read that "Everyone in the Pool" before and it was hilarious too! I think I left a comment, but I don't remember.
celtic33 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I really expected it to be sweets :)
kaitebug chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
never watched that show/moive. i dont really get it. too young i suppose
ClarksonHammondAndMay chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
lol the first ones better but this ones good 2 :P
No One's At Home chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Great story!Really funny!
Sophisticated.Simplicity chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
That? That made me laugh so hard I thought my insides would come out my nose. No joke.

Oh, D.D. Cullen. You sneaky bastard :D

"once, someone reported seeing them bickering about Moroccan beer and ear wax at a liquor store"
Specificitydarling chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Nice one! hehe fully thought it was Hodgins till the end!
Bo Leigh chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This should be made into more I think. Well, could not should.

It's interesting.

-Bo.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
cute
spookie nights chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Very nicely done. Ending was super :-)
Luvin Lulu chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was fantastic! I love how you gave Cullen such a humorous side. Well done!
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Genius. I was going through all the potential candidates in my head while i was reading and I still got it wrong.
CarolineD chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Hi there,

I really liked this piece! From the "You wanted to see us" on I knew it was Cullen. (insert "duh" here?) But the surprise was there, and I liked it a lot!

This is a really, really great one shot, and I hope that there will be more of this kind of thingies to follow. I've read your other stories already, but haven't had time to review. I will one day.. probably. Yeah.

Well anyway, good job and thanks for sharing.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »