Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
Professor Know It All chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
loved it. This was pretty amusing.
Professor Know It All chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
I don't know what you mean by the Wizard of Oz. But this was a great chapter. I really liked it.
Asher Elric chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
well...fuck...

good chapter. I loved it.
Asher Elric chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
I really liked this chapter. another great back history.

Okay, gonna go on now. I cannot wait to see what happens.
Asher Elric chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
loved this chapter. I am glad to see all the detail that went into Snapes reasoning for going to Mexico.

I didn't say this before, but the pairing almost weirded me out till I wrote a one shot for a friend who wanted Sweeney Todd/ Mort rainy for a pairing. *lol*
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I wasn't exactly sure what I was getting into when I started reading this but, I mut give you props for originlity. such Pabulum is unseen these days.

going on my faves.
duj chapter 17 . 11/17/2008
ffnet ate my review :)) trying again.

The cats have a contract, LOL? And he expects them to keep their side?
duj chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
Nice happy ending.
duj chapter 16 . 11/10/2008
Be careful what you wish for.
duj chapter 15 . 11/2/2008
Poor Snape. I can just imagine his horror.
duj chapter 14 . 10/26/2008
He should console himself with the thought that Snape's silencing spell on the walls probably means he WON'T hear it. (If Snape does hear it though, he'll probably talk himself into giving Sands something for it, with the excuse that he doesn't want his sleep disturbed.)
duj chapter 13 . 10/22/2008
Poor Snape. Homesick for what was never really a home in the first place (but as close as he ever got to one).
duj chapter 12 . 10/15/2008
Too right about Harry being a useless greenhorn at Aurory, despite having (by luck mostly, and other people's brains) defeated Voldemort. JK wants us to believe he became a crack Auror and soon ended up running the service and even reforming it, but you'd have to be nuts or too young to know better to fall for that.
jninjacat chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
I've been so busy I forgot to keep up with this, but I'm starting to read it again! It is, as always, wonderful :) Wow, this chapter was intense.
Takiki chapter 11 . 10/6/2008
This might just be one of the best Crossover fanfictions I have ever read. No. This IS one of the best crossover fanfictions I have ever read. I never imagined these two together, and the way you have them interacting in each chapter is fantastic. It’s amusing, intense, well-written, in-character, and it works. The list could just go on and on.

I felt something flip in my stomach when I heard El was still alive. A good something. Probably relief, thought it’s a shame Fiedo and Lorenzo had to die. Still I like how you’re not holding back with Sands character. Usually people make him more of a joker, than the real sociopathic man he is. Yours is my favorite portrayal of Sands, next to Miss Becky and Melody Wilde of course.

I can't wait for the next chapter to be posted! In the mean time I'm going to show this to a few friends, I'm sure they'll love it just as much as I do.

-TK.