Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
Takiki chapter 11 . 10/6/2008
This might just be one of the best Crossover fanfictions I have ever read. No. This IS one of the best crossover fanfictions I have ever read. I never imagined these two together, and the way you have them interacting in each chapter is fantastic. It’s amusing, intense, well-written, in-character, and it works. The list could just go on and on.

I felt something flip in my stomach when I heard El was still alive. A good something. Probably relief, thought it’s a shame Fiedo and Lorenzo had to die. Still I like how you’re not holding back with Sands character. Usually people make him more of a joker, than the real sociopathic man he is. Yours is my favorite portrayal of Sands, next to Miss Becky and Melody Wilde of course.

I can't wait for the next chapter to be posted! In the mean time I'm going to show this to a few friends, I'm sure they'll love it just as much as I do.

-TK.
snapecrazy chapter 10 . 10/3/2008
Very cool story! I even got the movie last week so I could lean mre about Agent Sands.

You should promote the story a bit more maybe on lj or some yahoo groups?). It really is a shame that you don't have more reviews!
duj chapter 10 . 10/1/2008
Lasagne is worth it, but I'm a bit surprised Snape seems to know what it is. I don't think we've ever seen it on the Hogwarts menu.
Elena chapter 9 . 9/25/2008
I am greatly enjoying the story. Of course, it only makes sense if one imagines that Snape subconsciously didn't want to get rid of his neighbors - grabbing Sands, apparating him to Mexico city and obliviating him should have been simplicity itself. Ditto Snape's life in poverty.

Whatever Rowling may have said about magic not solving all problems, logically speaking making money with magic in the mundane world should have been easy. Winning money in a casino or in some other kind of betting, even robbing a bank would have been far less conspicuous and more efficient than peddling magical remedies.

But otherwise - 2 crusty former undercover operatives with dubious morals making friends is just priceless.
duj chapter 9 . 9/22/2008
At least Chiclet had a good birthday.
duj chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
Bonding over old dead girlfriends? It had to be something, I guess. That or kill each other.
duj chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
I thought Snape had warded his walls. How did Sands get through, when he couldn't before?
Anonxx chapter 6 . 9/3/2008
I love it : D
snapecrazy chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
I am intrigued and can't wait for more!
duj chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
But why would Snape put up with it?
duj chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
He's all the tougher for having some things that squick him. But your Snape is equally tough.

Canon!Snape is not nearly as tough as he pretends. He might be prickly and intractable on the outside, but he's got a very soft centre.
duj chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Surely eyelessness is difficult to hide. Why is Snape in doubt about the blindness?
duj chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
A lot of backstory. Sands really is a nasty piece of work.
duj chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
A convincing account of making a new life. I'm not sure why Abe thought he owed him anything though, unless he was paying him for liquidating big bro.
duj chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
How like a Creevey to assume his intrusion should be welcome.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3