Reviews for Offspring
saraTVD chapter 1 . 6/25
Hey
the story is written way back I dont know whether to will read this or not
but still want to say such an amazing amazing amazing piece of work
m done with the first three parts in less than four days
who dont love sam and dean but writing a story with new characters in it and making readers love all of them equally is something commendable
such an amazing ride loved the world u have created 3
Superwoman rules chapter 40 . 7/25/2014
Dean is the best and this story was lame though
Superwoman rules chapter 36 . 7/25/2014
You should love dean more he is the best!
Superwoman rules chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
This chapter was crap and dean would be a great parent! And dean always wins! And dean is better than sam and cole!
Superwoman rules chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Wincest is gross and dean is the best
Superwoman rules chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This was crap and dean is awesome! And he never gets his ass kicked! And dean wouldbe a great father!
murphy9202 chapter 40 . 5/23/2012
Another great story in the series.
Liz Roman chapter 40 . 8/30/2011
I could write a novel citing all the things I love about this story, but maybe one word will do-Sam. He is the perfect man. I think you summed it up best when you said the perfect man can chop wood, watch Oprah, and change diapers! I love the scenes when he's taking care of Lily, and I love Dylan and the way Sam interacts with him.

Ok. So maybe I didn't sum it up in one word. Anyhoo, I'm off to start the next installment of your magnum opus! (Wink)

-Liz
FlowersbyLily chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oh Cole and Hope, I hope to get here soon ;-)

I hope this is what you meant by "please review offspring"
sentarla chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
"Only til the football comes on then you have to grow your balls back." Dean warned.

Totally loved that line. Pure dean :-)
sentarla chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I just have to say, you really had me going I was sure that Bonnie was dead. Nicely played :-)
monkeymuse chapter 40 . 6/10/2009
WOW it keeps getting better and better. One more to read I think. I waited to I finished to is so mush better to read than homework...LOL Sorry it is taking me so long to read it all but If I don't read my work then Prof Jensen ( Yes that is my prof name for real I know ironic) will kill me or wrost fail me..EGAK! But this rocks.

You have me worried to death over Cole. I am lovin the boy. I hope he finds love soon. He is so sam like in that he lost his 1st love so give him a better one to replace her. I know how hard it is to move on I just lost my husband and It kills me to think of life without him. So Dean with a sick Bonnie with a bad heart is someone I can see myself in. Well on to the next one. After I nap, eat, and do homework.. the I can read more of your writing you ROCK
Rajana chapter 40 . 3/31/2009
Hehe, awesome. Vampires in Alaska.

Cole and Hope leaving made me tear up. I hope they'll all get home okay and things will be a bit more normal for them.

BTW mixing formula and breast feeding is so gonna give Brooke a galactostasis. Or even an infection. Ouch.
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 40 . 10/20/2008
Woo hoo! Winchester awesome badassery in Alaska. I love it. Absolutely my favorite Supernatural story(s) to date. You're an excellent writer, and if you ever decide to quit fanfiction and start writing mainstream, I will definately be in to read the awesome kungfu goodness.
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 30 . 10/19/2008
Ouch. Hey, some of us live in Alaska. (_) Anyhoodly, excellent story, I'm happy to see that it's still rolling.