Reviews for Hermione's finest hour
shadowkat678 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Pretty good, though needs some fixing in regards to spelling and the like. If you want I could help you beta sometime? If you need to see my writing quality check out my new story, "Sirius Black: Escape from Azkaban". Taking a while to update it but finally got a chance to at least start on the second chapter. (Already got eight reviews and follows as well as four favs on the first chap!) I can see this fic being streached out a bit more, even turning into a multi-chapter. I think it would make an amazing AU if you decided to do it. Like I said, it could also be a bit longer, add more description, change around some wording, etc, ect, ect, but overall very good!
Inner Self chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
muggle weapons backfire when used on magical creatures. goblin steel that blocks all but the AK curse would have been more believable.
mercurywrites chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Very interesting! Makes you wonder why no one ever thought of the explosives idea before...
Siilver Lining chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
apart from getting your too's & your to's wrong, that was an.. interesting read.
MissAllieMae chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nice. I like that Cho was in it, but almost cried when she died lol.

New Horcuxes?
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Ghu, I intended to let Hermione review this one for you, but she and Ron got into a huge debate about gun control, and they haven't stopped yet, so I'm beating them both to this and just saying Bravo, for not being afraid to try the subject on, Yellow. if they ever shut up, I'll send you their argument, but i'll warn ya ... it isn't pretty, or flattering to us more daring writers. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Pelahnar chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I think you should write more on this - maybe make it into a full-length story, which tells how the situation became desperate enough to use Muggle weapons and the Death Eaters were able to kill all her classmates. I'll put it on story alert in case you do continue.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I'm not a fan of AU stories, or crossover stories. This felt a little like a crossover with a video game.

I can't say I liked it, however, I think your 'soldier' Hermione is interesting. You manage to keep her Hermione-ish with the mention of her thinking about the families. Also, I like how you have an ending that closures things.

Not my cup of tea, but it's a good job.
Left 4 Dead is Life chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Good story, man. keep it up
Hawki chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I'm afraid this just feels awkward. We at least get a sense of post-duel circumstances, but the lack of exposition makes things vague and the mix of technology and magic just seems out of place. While the idea might have done well as a multi-chaptered story, here it feels like the AU setting is only half fleshed out.
Lady Vyxen chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I liked the concept of soldier Hermione. It was interesting.

Shame that you killed Snape. What's with you, Rowling and few others kiling him for good?

I'm seriously considering killing him as well because it seems that people like it :P

Anyays it was interesting, short fic. Poor Cho...
TillyMe chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
snaps for you!:)
pstibbons chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Too short, too quick. Could have been further developed to be a really good story.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
This is an interesting idea.

Well written.